• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
What you your experiences with it on the beta? Is the html5 version friendlier with memory, and better with performance?

LadyHecate

Major-General
What you your experiences with it on the beta? Is the html5 version friendlier with memory, and better with performance?
I haven't experienced any noticeable improvements; if anything, some degradation in performance! However, I don't think HTML5 is being introduced to improve on Flash, it's because Flash is being phased out and no longer supported.

DeletedUser112581

I experience significantly better performance with HTML5, but I keep my browser up to date and I don't do that with the Flash plugin.

The lag with the server is, of course, the same.

DeletedUser

Hmm, that's not good news. Well, it's still in beta, maybe they'll improve it a bit before going live.
HTML5 is bound to get better because that's where the browser gaming industry is moving to, so browsers are putting their effort into interpreting HTML5 better and faster.

DeletedUser112581

I've just looked at it, it's really cool. I wonder if they accept contributions.

vikingraider

Emperor
Evening Viking. How are you doing?

I'm well. How are you?

Belated Birthday salutations! Do you give presents to your fellow Guildies on your birthday? I run a LadyH Birthday event on mine every year within the guild and the winner gets all my FPs for a 24hr period; last year the winners got 426FPs (had a good day in GE and plundering the 'hood!).

On beta, we have a generous guy in our guild who donates 250fp to a GB of your choice on your birthday. Last count there was 71 members in the guild!

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.