• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #43 2018-02-26 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
The new world is here on International. You can read the announcement here
and with that, this week's competition is now closed. The result will as usual be announced tomorrow :)

DeletedUser110179

the "advantage" is no advantage

Many people complain about how much higher other players are in the game.
This is the chance to either dump your current games and race to the top in a new world.
Or start a new world alongside the others and see how far you can get when there's less help around to be had

Edit: ..... @Bridgeman55 which server is this Parkog for? US or International?
The new world is here on International. You can read the announcement here
Most players enjoy starting on virgin territories.

Others, enjoy starting on a "civilized" world which has infrastructure, big villains and potentially, big friends .... imbued with an inherent need to catch-up (much like babes in the manger in RL).

A level playing field isn't always the advantage it's cracked up to be (Adam and Eve liked it well enough).

@Bridgeman55 will you be starting in Parkog once it's up?
I think not ... I'm kinda hell-bent on beating the competition on the 2 old-world servers where I am
(although I'm still trying to sort out who is the competition and how it can be beaten) ...

akin to ... fighting ghosts in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Adam and Eve liked it well enough
Adam and Eve had no competition at the start, they only had to compete once exiled. And they did NOT like competing outside of heaven. :)

I'm not going to new world, mostly because I don't have time to manage more than one world.

Emberguard

Legend
Houndsmoor really like me today. Tried 5% and got it first try. Unfortunately the pot was only something like 300~. Then tried 15% and got it second try. Good thing I only have 4 or 5 tickets :lol:

DeletedUser

Houndsmoor really like me today. Tried 5% and got it first try. Unfortunately the pot was only something like 300~. Then tried 15% and got it second try. Good thing I only have 4 or 5 tickets :lol:
Nice one!

DeletedUser

Thank you!
Now I think I'll take a break from building GBs and focus on levelling the ones I've got.

DeletedUser111866

Now I think I'll take a break from building GBs and focus on levelling the ones I've got.
I'm in this mode for about a month already. Couldn't chew all of CF, Arc and DT all at once. Maybe will build something else like Inno, or maybe CC or AO just for FPs.

DeletedUser110179

Adam and Eve had no competition at the start, they only had to compete once exiled. And they did NOT like competing outside of heaven. :)
Adam and Eve didn't have to worry about childhood and having to depend on parents for their welfare
(or have the benefits of parents who could share their experience).

Many orphan elephants were found to have developmental problems later on because they had no parents to teach them the ropes.

Tried 5% and got it first try. Unfortunately the pot was only something like 300~. :lol:
Bummer ... You really want to hit and win the 5% when it's 500+.

Winning 300 out of 20 tickets is not much more than spending them on the 10 Florin option (ie 200 Florins in total).
Sometimes you've got to spend your tickets when the pot is still fresh, on 100 (you just hope you don't win when it's so small).

That said, everyone wins the pot at 100 from time to time ... although I'm over
8,000 at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Bummer ... You really want to hit and win the 5% when it's 500+.
Or 1000, or 2000. I wonder tho, was that you who brandished parable of talents all over this topic? I keep forgetting this stuff, sadly.

Emberguard

Legend
Adam and Eve didn't have to worry about childhood and having to depend on parents for their welfare
(or have the benefits of parents who could share their experience).

Many orphan elephants were found to have developmental problems later on because they had no parents to teach them the ropes.
God was there though. He was Adams father. God taught and cultivated Adam personally, then gave him Eve for Adam to cultivate and have help Adam

Edit: anyone else getting "502 bad gateway" on the log in page for FoE? Wonder if it's my end or them updating?

Ati2

Legend
Edit: anyone else getting "502 bad gateway" on the log in page for FoE? Wonder if it's my end or them updating?

I can't log in at all this morning. Sometimes I get that error, at other times it says there's a connection error, and sometimes is simply says my username doesn't even exist. I really hope it's just a temporary error.

The app won't let me log in either.

EDIT: I'm finally in!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.