• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #43 2018-02-26 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Remember, the time here is GMT, so maybe you were offset by an hour more or less than you think you are. This time for me is dead night, so I had no chance at all :)
I'm GMT+1, that makes it 1:27am local time, and I usually went to bed at around 2am, so I was definitely here, just didn't post anything... :D

DeletedUser110179

There were a few posts within 10 minutes or so of the chosen time but surprisingly no-one got quite close enough
Ten minutes is just not good enough ... Triples are the best.

BvuPOk2IgAAgW5i.jpg

DeletedUser110179

Someone is going to win a lot of florins, by the time the event is over. :D
... or bps.
I love Florins ... perhaps I can keep them for next year ... not sure what to do with all of them.

8,245 Florins Mar5 EN7.jpg

Double Florin.png

DeletedUser111866

I'm GMT+1, that makes it 1:27am local time, and I usually went to bed at around 2am, so I was definitely here, just didn't post anything... :D
Maybe you were doing something else, or had no rival to post after. Stuff happens.

Emberguard

Legend
Parkog is now open

Made a world in it. Was wondering why there was no neighborhood then remembered there's no rotation until the carnival finishes. *facepalm*

Welp, it's the "please don't plunder me" persons paradise for the week :lol:

Although, coins might be a bit tight with no one to aid. Might need those ads for the infiltration :p

Edit: wow top player already in iron age with 2 shrines of inspiration and 2 shrines of awe. Makes me wonder if they spent a ton of money or have a great stash from diamond mines. This really is pay to win isn't it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Parkog is now open

Made a world in it. Was wondering why there was no neighborhood then remembered there's no rotation until the carnival finishes. *facepalm*

Welp, it's the "please don't plunder me" persons paradise for the week :lol:

Although, coins might be a bit tight with no one to aid. Might need those ads for the infiltration :p

Edit: wow top player already in iron age with 2 shrines of inspiration and 2 shrines of awe. Makes me wonder if they spent a ton of money or have a great stash from diamond mines. This really is pay to win isn't it?

Or that player passed quite a few of event quests to open current chest containing shrines

Emberguard

Legend
that's my whole point though. You can't physically get into the Iron age and also get so much from the event in 6-12 hrs without first spending a lot on FPs. 4 shrines and a bunch of victory towers would require a lot of florins and they'd get stuck very early on with the spend 30 FPs quest unless they bought the FPs

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

4:00 It's common for average and new workers in a company to have discussions and debates with the boss.
Great video on creating a strong guild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.