• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #43 2018-02-26 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

1,015 Florins to go Mar4.jpg

DeletedUser

Strange. Maybe I should start writing down what the DC requests each day. I'm sure it's stopped giving me map quests for Noarsil for the most part (Iron Age) but it keeps giving almost nothing but map quests in Houndsmoor (Late middle Age).

Is it because I stopped looking at the map on Noarsil????
It could be because you've stopped scouting provinces there.

DeletedUser111866

Yuuup. So satisfying. Maybe I'd pop an upgrade next time it'll arrive. Last time tried twice got FPs both times - decent but temporary :D

DeletedUser110179

Not diamonds ... but Gold in underwater Alaska ... hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Dear Kings and Queens,

We are delighted to announce that beginning March 5th, Forge of Empires International will be opening our 15th world, Parkog.
We don't have an exact time, so keep a watch out, and we hope you'll join us there!

Emberguard

Legend
Yes I'll join. Just to rush to the top. :D

Not to mention if we win the blueprints..

Have you gone to the map after your scout's getting there?
Yeah. Several times. Just haven't viewed in a long time. Maybe I should check and make sure I'm not thinking of a different map

Iwateguy

Major-General
Are you planning on joining it?

What advantage would there be to join a brand-new world?

The only thing that occurs to me is that there wouldn't be any high age GBs to contribute to for a while. In fact, it's a little funny to think that. at some point, someone would be the one and only person to be in the various ages.

At any rate, finding the time for another city might be the biggest challenge.

Emberguard

Legend
the "advantage" is no advantage

Many people complain about how much higher other players are in the game. This is the chance to either dump your current games and race to the top in a new world. Or start a new world alongside the others and see how far you can get when there's less help around to be had

Edit: ..... @Bridgeman55 which server is this Parkog for? US or International?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.