• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

lost a few because they've realised they don't get a look into sniping reward places.
I've accepted invites from Arc-friendly players.

The Top guild on En7 insists on sniping GBs in pairs (ie taking 1st and 2nd with 50% of the level). They've been roundly chastised and many players refuse to accept them as friends. Other guilds promote players takes 1st with 50% of the level ... making for a much more generous splitting of the profit.

They also tend to stick to that Arc-profit ratio even if they could get away with very little to take a place on the rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Where is that stated?
I think it's historical but I've asked the specific question on the Carnival event feedback thread.

I've accepted invites from Arc-friendly players.

The Top guild on En7 insists on sniping GBs in pairs (ie taking 1st and 2nd with 50% of the level). They've been roundly chastised and many players refuse to accept them as friends. Other guilds promote players takes 1st with 50% of the level ... making for a much more generous splitting of the profit.

They also tend to stick to that Arc-profit ratio even if they could get away with very little to take a place on the rewards.
I tend to come to a mutual agreement with high-Arc Friends to either support each other at zero-profit, putting in the full 1.9 x reward amount, or splitting the profits so that levelling high-level GBs becomes that little bit easier.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Hello. Is this where I can ask questions? Can somebody explain when is a good time I should go into the next age level please?
I thought we answered this one last week? Or has the question subtly changed?
As Emberguard states it's entirely up to you, your game play and how you want to perform at the next Age. Either way, whenever you move up I always do so on a Tuesday after GE has started; that gives you a full week to gain some troops and goods of the next higher Age before attempting the correspondingly harder GE encounters.

Probably after the Carnival Event.
If you do that then make sure you don't use you last Bridge Upgrade until after moving up an Age assuming you're collecting them and intend to build it.

Additionally, this week you can win:

An amount of medals according to the age you are in (see spoiler for amounts)
undefined
Any chance of Florins as a prize to help with the new event?

Thank you for all your answers. Sorry I'm playing the game while my uncle isn't and so I'm learning. I think he forgot to tell me about this thing. I'm the real Deep Fried Potato nephew. I hope that is ok.

Ati2

Legend
Thank you for all your answers. Sorry I'm playing the game while my uncle isn't and so I'm learning. I think he forgot to tell me about this thing. I'm the real Deep Fried Potato nephew. I hope that is ok.
Is HE okay with you advancing to a new age?

(Oh, good morning, everyone! :) You've written so much in one night... :))

Emberguard

Legend
Maybe I should join you lot...... oh wait, I have too many cities and not enough time :lol: what could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.