• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

or you empty it after the last seat was taken ;)
Many people like to arrive early ... 2nd half makes them feel like you went on holiday and don't care about the party.

Mad-men-Dinner-party-500x305.jpg

DeletedUser

I will some times clear my table when there's 14 or 15 guests, especially if I know that I won't be paying attention to my mobile for the next couple hours.

LadyHecate

Major-General
My Friends count is on the decline! I used to hover around the 120 mark but I clear out those that don't Aid or Taven visit quite regularly and am now only around 100. Linked to similar conversations we've had I take it that the higher you get the less likely newer players are to think that you'd accept a Friend request.

DeletedUser

My Friends count is on the decline! I used to hover around the 120 mark but I clear out those that don't Aid or Taven visit quite regularly and am now only around 100. Linked to similar conversations we've had I take it that the higher you get the less likely newer players are to think that you'd accept a Friend request.
That's probably right. I never seem to be able to go beyond 80-85 active friends.

LadyHecate

Major-General
The count appears to only ever go up on a Tuesday following a Neighbourhood reshuffle after I've plundered them all on the Monday!!!

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm sure these are all amusing videos or clipart from Bridgeman and TestAment however my work PC just blocks them all!
"Web Page Blocked"

DeletedUser110179

My Friends count is on the decline!
... the higher you get the less likely newer players are to think that you'd accept a Friend request.
When I started FoE ... I befriended about 50 players over 1 million points ... 30 over 10 million.

Since then 2 or 3 have removed me ... while I've had to remove about 20 of them due to inactivity (ie leaving the game).
I've never sent out any new invites although 5 multi-million point players have sent me invites.

In all that time I've barely missed a day in aiding everyone (including neighbours).
It was easier to send invites to Top players when the neighborhood was mixed

No! But it does the game, otherwise I'd be playing and not gracing you with my written word!!!:lol:
At least they can't block your cellphone for a quickie.

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieAlex

Overlord
Speaking of neighbourhoods. Has any comment been made about the effect/dynamics of:
  • the new event starts this week
  • it includes playing with your neighbourhood, and
  • there’s a neighbourhood shuffle next Monday....
Or have I got a detail wrong?

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm similar! Had a few high-end players send Invites due to my GBs being attractive to them but conversely lost a few because they've realised they don't get a look into sniping reward places. It probably depends on your GB donation system, self-donation/exchangethreads/swap partners as to opportunities for highend snipers and thus how attractive a Friend you are to them. Some Friends are totally indifferent to me Aiding them or visiting their Tavern as long as they can snipe good reward places on high level GBs.

DeletedUser96901

Speaking of neighbourhoods. Has any comment been made about the effect/dynamics of:
  • the new event starts this week
  • it includes playing with your neighbourhood, and
  • there’s a neighbourhood shuffle next Monday....
Or have I got a detail wrong?
during events with neighborhood factor there won't be any shuffles

Status
Not open for further replies.