• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Crikey you must be collecting several times a day!
I collect at least 3-4 times a day. I was never spending the Silver on anything but once I got to 1 Million I started using it just because I could even though I didn't need to. I'm still at 1.3 Mil but only slowly climbing now. That's the advantage to regularly clearing out your inactive Friends.

DeletedUser

Indeed. There's eighty players in my friend list, but they're active enough for me to clear my tavern three to four times a day.

DeletedUser

Indeed! Failed to get a level 7 on Beta (stuck at 6) despite only using Florins for Upgrade chests. I'll be targeting other Special Buildings when the Live event starts.
What is your strategy for the gambling alley? Where do you bet?

LadyHecate

Major-General
What is your strategy for the gambling alley? Where do you bet?
I'm risk-averse by nature so, as in all previous similar events, I only ever do the 100% for 10 Florins option.
I recall one of the maths gurus on Beta crunched the numbers and suggested the 15% option offered the best potential return for most players but only if you were using full Ticket bars; i.e. spending multiple Tickets at any one sitting. The 5% option has the potential for the best return if you can monitor the jackpot and strike when high but requires a significant amount of Tickets only available to Diamond spenders.

The low % chests pay off over time. The middle increases by 10 everytime someone in the neighborhood misses. The last one increases by 15 everytime someone in the neighborhood misses. The middle one becomes worth it if you have at least 6 tickets remaining even at base. The right hand one it's something like 40+ tickets to justify on its own but after some neighbors have built it up it can be the best buy (and that does happen).

The double chance spending 20 coins is for after the chests are already built up and you only have a few tickets to try and win a BIG pot. In general you'd use it when the last prize is somewhere north of 400 florins already - especially if there's lots of people going for it - to increase your odds with the tickets you have.

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
Wow, lucky GE this week. Got 4 relics already, and I haven't even finished level 1. Okay, most of them are useless, but still. :D

LadyHecate

Major-General
I don't do lucky! Did I mention that I'm 0 for 42 for winning the weekly prizes in these threads?
There should be a prize after 52 weeks for the player with the most posts in these threads but has failed to ever win!!!

DeletedUser

Hahaha
You should definitely get a loyalty reward or something like that.

Ati2

Legend
I don't do lucky! Did I mention that I'm 0 for 42 for winning the weekly prizes in these threads?
There should be a prize after 52 weeks for the player with the most posts in these threads but has failed to ever win!!!

Have you tried writing to support? I mean, you're in en11, you should be lucky... :D

DeletedUser

I've just got a 20 fp relic. I love them. They are like my second or third favourite kind of relic.

Status
Not open for further replies.