• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Not quite #100 ... or even #3,000 ... getting it . . ♫
I wonder if it's possible to get to #1 ... for newbies (ie players who started a few years after the server was Opened).
  • 2012 - Arvahall to Griefental . . . . . Top player A - 187 Mil (B - 151, C - 158, D - 223, E -172, F - 703, G - 294)
  • 2013 - Houndmoor . . . . . . . . . . . . Top player . . - 326 Mil
  • 2014 - Jaims . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Top player . . - 146 Mil
  • 2015 - Langendorn to Odhrorvar . Top player L . -140 Mil (M - 83, N - 150, O - 87)

No idea what happened to I-world.

#3100-Griefental-EN7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

No idea what happened to I-world.
There never was an I-world, probably because some fonts have I and l look too similar. Or because there are no provinces in CMap starting with I. If you look closely you'll find that Jaims is en9 and Houndmoor is en8. So, no digits left between H and J.

Ati2

Legend
There never was an I-world, probably because some fonts have I and l look too similar. Or because there are no provinces in CMap starting with I. If you look closely you'll find that Jaims is en9 and Houndmoor is en8. So, no digits left between H and J.

8.5? :D

AussieAlex

Overlord
Logical and sensible reason. Mornin’.

Ati2

Legend
Do you think they'll make a new world?
I don't even understand why there are this many worlds. Is it because of GvG? I mean, otherwise you're not attacked by higher level players, you have absolutely no disadvantage from higher level players. I don't see a point in more than one (and the beta) world at all.

DeletedUser110179

Getting there Bridge'! #48, but climbing the ranks is so slow when you're camped in CE and everyone else above you is AF/OF.
I guess you could build every GB and your ranking would crack the sky.

Track13
is #1 on EN 6 ... with 703 Million points.
Many of his GBs aren't leveled very high but he seems to have every GB possible.

#1 Track13-EN6 q7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't even understand why there are this many worlds. Is it because of GvG? I mean, otherwise you're not attacked by higher level players, you have absolutely no disadvantage from higher level players. I don't see a point in more than one (and the beta) world at all.
They are basically separate servers to distribute the load. One single world would get overloaded.

vikingraider

Emperor
I guess you could build every GB and your ranking would crack the sky.
Track13 is #1 on EN 6 ... with 703 Million points. Many of his GBs aren't leveled very high but he seems to have every GB possible.

View attachment 14792

Wow! He must do some serious point farming in GvG or make some big goods donations. I've seen players with more GB's at a lot higher level and they are nowhere near that many points.

Status
Not open for further replies.