• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Can an army of the age below ever beat one of the age above? I’m having a hard time with a quest. (I’m ahead one age on the Continent Map and not an experienced fighter.)

Yeah, it's possible. I cleared colonial provinces by fighting. Also, depending on what enemy unit you are fighting, you could win against army 2 ages above.

Don't forget to buy attacker boost from tavern. 8k silver for 30% and entire day.

DeletedUser111866

Don't forget to buy attacker boost from tavern. 8k silver for 30% and entire day.
Add 20% manual boost from inventory if you have one from daily challenges as well. These things amass pretty quickly ;)

And yes, it's PoH upgrade today, got my second one within 500 footballs. I will now finally have a PoH lv7!

DeletedUser110179

2 Pillar of Heroes (EN 7) ... wanted 3 ... better than 1.
(see EN 6)

Moretopia-EN7 Feb4 PoH Closeup.jpg
(click for city layout)

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
Nice. Same here and trying to see how much I can squeeze for a second

(sunday? don't you mean, is it nearly monday already?)

I made the mistake of only going for the very smallest coolers in the beginning so I didn't realize I ended up with extremely low yardage by the end of it. So I doubt I'll get to my third touchdown...its 500 footies for 36 yards away! :((

Emberguard

Legend
lol.

Thing is the orange has terrible odds for their coolers. But blue have pretty good and are worth the mid range

So it's difficult to really say which would be the better option as for orange most of the time their lowest has better DS rates then the mid and high

But blue has good rates all round

Edit: Ugh. Just chewed through 1,200 footballs and not a single DS

Edit (2): ok now it just gave me a DS, a fail and then a DS

Edit (3): Woo-Hoo \o/ Finally got the final Zeus blueprint. No idea if it's worth the $105 I just spent for the diamonds, but yay I finally get to build a GB that's not the Inno
zeus.jpg

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Lol. Well I think you'll like the next one. You get to snipe your neighbours of their loot ;D

Edit: Ok now I've got all my upgrades for the second pillar. I spent about 8k in diamonds which is about $80 + $30 worth of diamonds.

Thinking I had better economy with my first pillar diamonds aside where I was only using the 60 in the orange, and the blue for the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.