• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Building inno in IA. Without thinking about happiness
Whoa. Well, given Inno lv1 gives 5400 pop, you'd need several public baths to ever satisfy those people, and they likely would fill the rest of the city XD even after all housing removed. The main trouble would be giving jobs for them, provided you can't get enough gold without housing, so no goods in large scale, and going for military isn't able to accommodate them all.

DeletedUser111589

Whoa. Well, given Inno lv1 gives 5400 pop, you'd need several public baths to ever satisfy those people, and they likely would fill the rest of the city XD even after all housing removed. The main trouble would be giving jobs for them, provided you can't get enough gold without housing, so no goods in large scale, and going for military isn't able to accommodate them all.

3600 for first lv actually.

Emberguard

Legend
Oracle should appear somewhere in the story questline, not side, so you can't miss it if you haven't already :)

Dam, again BPs in common relics all over the place. I have an age of BPs worth to spare.
That's the problem.... I'm past the story line section it should be appearing in.....

@Emberguard I believe it is indeed limited by GB ownership; If you have a GB, you clearly know everything there is to know about them ;):lol:
D: I was looking forward to owning one! RIP lol. I built a GB because I won the BP's from here for a inno tower.....

Any advice on what I should put in place of it? Not like it's even possible to get oracle blueprints without lvl'ing other oracles anyway

Happiness is A-OK... as long as it's kept at lvl 1. I have the Inno tower and am in Iron age. I have more space then if I didn't have the inno tower due to all the residential it replaced

Biggest problem you'll face is keeping people from lvl'ing it up on you. Someone lvl'd mine to lvl 2, and now I've somehow got 31 FP's onto the next lvl.

I even saw the exact moment it was lvl'd because the FP it produces popped up on it and it still needed something like another 20 hrs before it would have otherwise produced said FP

Edit: Wow didn't realise in Odhror I had the exact amount needed of supplies for that house
supplies.jpg

And very funny inno.... very funny.... (Houndsmoor)
more supplies.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

Any advice on what I should put in place of it?
Hagia Sophia is good ... esp since you have Inno and a bigger population could come in useful with more goods (factories).
Either way ... a fp spiral ... Happiness ► FP ► Population ► FP ► Happiness

Hagia_Sophia.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20180125-004449.png
Screenshot_20180125-004440.png

On Arvahall I have got that. Despite people bashing it, I like Babel

Trying to get 3rd place on one guys Arc is such a pain. He keeps adding incredibly small amounts of FP to it and I just can't secure it without too much cost. I would gladly give 320 FP for 8 BP, bunch of medals and 195 FP in return

AussieAlex

Overlord
Hagia Sophia was my first GB. I agree that it’s a good choice. FP are great and there was great relief in having enough happiness. I still remember my desperation the time I spiralled down to 50 per cent production of everything... it happened so quickly and it’s hard to get back up again quickly.

DeletedUser108047

Hagia is an interesting conundrum... it takes a lot of space for a lowish reward. Having got it to level 5 I eventually pulled it down to put other things up. This was consistent with the consensus among senior players at the time that it wasn't a top 10 building (there is a thread about a survey on GBs that is quite interesting). But more recently it has become popular again as it is an fp producing building and achieving higher levels with a high level arc in the mix is now quite achievable. So at some point (but not before Cape hits level 50+) I'll be putting it back down again :)

DeletedUser110179

Yah, I didn't read that survey until later ... when I noticed that many big players didn't have it
(although many of those that kept it, have pushed it very high indeed).

It starts to make a profit at about 10 fp/d (ie Level 16) ... in comparison to the space being utilised by 9 SoK.
Of course, the sooner you build it ... the sooner it can pay for itself (along with Kraken, AO, CC, Inno and CdM).

Hagia Level 51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

I'm pushing up my Orangery first and then my Cape (which is the best value - but I like beating things up :) then CdM, Kraken and Inno then Hagia...
Zeus was best first GB as it instanly gives defence and offence and makes fighting in GE and PvP much more efficient

AussieAlex

Overlord
Hagia is an interesting conundrum... it takes a lot of space for a lowish reward. Having got it to level 5 I eventually pulled it down to put other things up. This was consistent with the consensus among senior players at the time that it wasn't a top 10 building (there is a thread about a survey on GBs that is quite interesting). But more recently it has become popular again as it is an fp producing building and achieving higher levels with a high level arc in the mix is now quite achievable. So at some point (but not before Cape hits level 50+) I'll be putting it back down again :)
I found such mixed reviews in the guides and forums about GBs that I just decided to do what I wanted. When I put up ND, a helpful (I’m serious, they were very nice about it) person in my neighbourhood told me I should pull it down straight away, didn’t I read the guides! I almost decided that day that maybe it would be fun just to collect them all because they look nice and blow what anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.