• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

At first I had my doubts about building Temple of Relics, but it is amazing.
It certainly is ... It's a goodie.

Temple_of_Relics.png

DeletedUser110179

Agree. It's well worth the space
Well, I've been skipping ToR ... with a more minimalist approach.

ToR makes me think of schools and university ... the buildings only get used for a couple of hours per day and nothing on weekends
(It's an expensive way to do things). ToR is a 6x6 building ... so it takes up the same amount of space as 7 SoK ... ie 49 fp/week.
Furthermore, you'll spend fp to level ToR which ends up costing you even more.

ToR is only useful once a week for the GE ... I'm not sure that it actually pays for itself.
If you consider that 4 Pillar of Heroes use the same space ... then ToR land could produce 4 x 3 x 7 = 84 fp/week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

we need at least 2 more GE levels
for people who are finished with GE before the weekend

vikingraider

Emperor
Well, I've been skipping ToR ... with a more minimalist approach.

ToR makes me think of schools and university ... the buildings only get used for a couple of hours per day and nothing on weekends
(It's an expensive way to do things). ToR is a 6x6 building ... so it takes up the same amount of space as 7 SoK ... ie 49 fp/week.
Furthermore, you'll spend fp to level ToR which ends up costing you even more.

ToR is only useful once a week for the GE ... I'm not sure that it actually pays for itself.
If you consider that 4 Pillar of Heroes use the same space ... then ToR land could produce 4 x 3 x 7 = 84 fp/week.

Don't forget all the goods, troops and so on. I realise PoH produces some of these but what's the chances of getting 4 fully upgraded?

DeletedUser96901

without diamonds you don't even get the second one to level 7

Vesiger

Monarch
Are you supposed to get to 'touchdown' multiple times to get the upgrades? I've only managed it once so far, and there aren't all that many quests left...

Status
Not open for further replies.