• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

In cirgard, spent 1,6k balls and didn't get rogue hideout even once. This is so far worst event as far as luck counts

DeletedUser111866

Meh, another hideout. Imma getting more than enough from DCs (eventually anyway).

Emberguard

Legend
Are you supposed to get to 'touchdown' multiple times to get the upgrades? I've only managed it once so far, and there aren't all that many quests left...
that's why I'm waiting until a upgrade appears in the DS before I use the balls on the worlds I want a pillar. Touchdowns are meant to be how you get upgrades yes, but I'm hoping there'll be a DS with one

DeletedUser96901

wtf

the first province of the Contemporary Era (the tower) needs Contemporary Era goods ?

normally goods of an era are needed much later on the map

:mad:

DeletedUser110179

Are you supposed to get to 'touchdown' multiple times to get the upgrades? I've only managed it once so far, and there aren't all that many quests left...
TD are a very expensive way to get upgrades ... rather get them as DS.
That said, if you got SoK or other DS ... every bit of yardage will help towards "extra" Upgrades.

Spreadsheet Analysis-GarbageNothing-Up1.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, I've been skipping ToR ... with a more minimalist approach.

ToR makes me think of schools and university ... the buildings only get used for a couple of hours per day and nothing on weekends
(It's an expensive way to do things). ToR is a 6x6 building ... so it takes up the same amount of space as 7 SoK ... ie 49 fp/week.
Furthermore, you'll spend fp to level ToR which ends up costing you even more.

ToR is only useful once a week for the GE ... I'm not sure that it actually pays for itself.
If you consider that 4 Pillar of Heroes use the same space ... then ToR land could produce 4 x 3 x 7 = 84 fp/week.

I hear what you say. But even with a low level ToR, you should be getting 1-3 uncommon/rare relics each week, and most of them are worth more than 49 FP in my humble opinion.

DeletedUser111866

even with a low level ToR, you should be getting 1-3 uncommon/rare relics each week, and most of them are worth more than 49 FP in my humble opinion.
1-2 uncommon, but yes, many of them are worth the hassle. Rare relics might not worth it in the long run, unless you already have space to place those terrace farms.

DeletedUser108047

after a year of GE... the ToR output is getting a bit boring. They need to change things up and have a new range of prizes etc - maybe include event currency eg footballs etc or other more rare items... and/or change the backdrop - after all we had Raiders of the Lost Ark 1 - 4. Imagine if GE became a grail quest or an Indian Thuggi cult escape...

DeletedUser111866

change the backdrop
Sadly, no way. This won't net any money bit will demand quite a fortune.
They need to change things up and have a new range of prizes etc - maybe include event currency eg footballs etc or other more rare items...
At least they should adjust prizes a lil to make them worth the rarity. A small pack of medals in an uncommon relic? Sure it's not worth that much, maybe a large pack instead, and small might get moved to common relic's prize pool.

vikingraider

Emperor
Anyone one else noticed this pattern?
Relics on a level - no/few diamonds from chests
No relics - many diamonds from chests

DeletedUser

I can't tell for sure, but I think I got diamonds and FP relics in the same level. I'll start paying closer attention, though.

DeletedUser108047

i certainly get more attempts and more motivation kits than anything else.... not sure where I'm going to put my 43 clocktower apartments :(

Status
Not open for further replies.