• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upgrades will come. I suspect they'll come after a few other attractive rewards to make you use up your footballs on them first. So anyway... if the next one is going to be a pillar.. would it be smart to get one more pillar? People who played beta say that even getting to level 5 was a big deal without diamonds. A level 5 gives you 2FP a day. What if you got one more pillar... won 3 or 4 upgrades.. you'd be able to get 2 or even 3 FP a day from the two of them easy. Sure, more space taken, but for people like me who're desperate for FP sources... ?

DeletedUser

The upgrades will come. I suspect they'll come after a few other attractive rewards to make you use up your footballs on them first. So anyway... if the next one is going to be a pillar.. would it be smart to get one more pillar? People who played beta say that even getting to level 5 was a big deal without diamonds. A level 5 gives you 2FP a day. What if you got one more pillar... won 3 or 4 upgrades.. you'd be able to get 2 or even 3 FP a day from the two of them easy. Sure, more space taken, but for people like me who're desperate for FP sources... ?
Then it's better to go for Shrines of Knowledge, as they are more efficient that low-level Pillars of Heroes. I don't know if there's still any chance to get them, though.

DeletedUser110179

if the next one is going to be a pillar.. would it be smart to get one more pillar?
Interesting idea ... Getting 2 PoH (even if the 2nd pillar isn't fully upgraded).

It's like getting an old cellphone ... or an Android (even if it's not fully functional).
PoH will be here for some years to come ... while many players will be swapping out their SoK.

That said, I still see Top 10 players with Terrace Farms ... not everyone is trying to get 1,000 fp/d.

DeletedUser110179

Eh... Would if I had the upgrades for the first one already.
If in doubt, don't ... there will be another opportunity.

That said, it's worth hitting it once or twice ... if and while you can hit the 80 cooler (stop when the choice gets bad).
Not a big difference among 60, 65 and 135 ...

down (not so good).

Spreadsheet Analysis-GarbageNothing-Up1.jpg
Disclaimer: The Dollar prices are not really achievable (since you wont have optimal choice of cooler) ...
but the relative index is informative in minimising your cost (in FB).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Inventory - 2 PoH.jpg

Vesiger

Monarch
On this page we have:
Private (34 posts)
Private (41)
Corporal (96)
Master Corporal (148)
2nd Lieutenant (343)
Brigadier-General (664)
Brigadier-General (718)
Brigadier-General (726)
Major-General (839)
Lieutenant-General (1070)
Lieutenant-General (1175)
General (1466)
And 2nd Lieutenant to Lieutenant comes at 350, apparently!

DeletedUser110179

I understand that the potential to keep upgrading the PoH will be there, but why will players be swapping out SoK?
Just because of space efficiency/FP?
Mostly space ... about 50% more FP for the same space. The coins, supplies, medals and goods are also useful.
It's like having 50% more space in your city for non-GB stuff (adds up to many land expansions) ... ie if you can fill-up with PoH.

Emberguard

Legend
Awesome \o/ I just did sometime this week with the last research quest for the football event (Houndsmoor)

observatory.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.