• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

I want to be a Tsar :)
Better ... Emperor.

Emperor - TommyLeeJones.jpg

DeletedUser110179

It counts towards the next week, we were told.
This one doesn't count ... my cities are doing too well, so I have to let everyone else catch up.

I guess Tsar is Emperor of the largest country on Earth (Russia) ... but China is the greatest country in history
(well, certainly, the longest running empire).

Emperor - First2 600px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Yup, seems that SoK is a football bait. At least it's one serious goal for many.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Getting antsy for PoH upgrade... they really are leaving it late! What if it never comes...? *looks shocked*

In one respect, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Disappointed, but not surprised. I wonder how many are saving up FBs with the hope that Lady Luck will smile on them and they might get multiple upgrades out of the coolers when / if the Upgrade is the Daily Special. Can a person save up, for example, 3 thousand FBs? If you go for the 60 FB coolers, that would be 50 tries.

I hope it shows up but I've seen it happen in other games where companies seem to be caught by surprise at how players choose to try to maximize rewards. And then you see event rules change the next time the event happens. I don't know if Inno works that way but, then again, I don't know that they don't, either.

Emberguard

Legend
@Iwateguy yeah. Thing is though I thought in the beta people weren't getting full upgrades anyway without spending diamonds. So I don't understand why they've not yet given us any upgrades at all.

I hope they at least put one in with a reasonable amount of time to use the footballs on it

Status
Not open for further replies.