• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Yup, however US folks might get even better advantage from such time discrepancy. Esp if they'd change quest set to say 8h prod somewhere, they will have more than 8h to arrange production to the time they can collect it right away.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Check out the first post of this thread for news of a late change to this week's prize ;)
(silly me had forgotten it was the Forge Bowl event this week!)

DeletedUser104719

out.jpg

Took me longer than some, but I have run out of quests... :sad:

Emberguard

Legend
Well I still need troops, as I don't have an Alcatraz and I don't have researched military to place my own buildings. However I do agree on gold/supply packs, I'd add blueprint pack as well. Just played some GE, 2.5 levels 2 relics both 2*BPs, then two prizes also were BPs (2 and 3 this session, 2xToR BPs before, 2x1BP before as well, maybe even more), total I've got twelve or so useless BPs. Aaawwww.

Gold packs would only be useful to me on Noarsil because I have a inno and no houses, but even then.... I still have more gold then supplies. If I stopped aiding/plundering then I'd need gold from something. But I probably have a greater income coming from aiding then what I'm spending anyway

Edit: Footballs! :D Excellent :D :D :D
Hey folks! Check out the first post of this thread for news of a late change to this week's prize ;)
(silly me had forgotten it was the Forge Bowl event this week!)

LadyHecate

Major-General
Oops. Get the glasses on. Just misread a DC as ‘delete’ unit, not as ‘defeat’. One unit down, then realised...
Been there! Done that! Wasn't the first, won't be the last!
Did it on a DC on one of my smaller cities! Deleted all my attached units before I realised and then had to rapidly rebuild them in order to have any troops to meet the Defeat requirement.

DeletedUser111866

DC never has "delete units" quest.

PS: Yay, footballs are way better than medals :)

LadyHecate

Major-General
Any opinions on the best building that gives coins but no population? (Apart from Gb's)
It depends on your definition of "best"! Are you looking for a Residential Special Building with minimal population but good additional rewards (e.g. SoK) or just for a high coin output (e.g. Haunted House)?

vikingraider

Emperor
I'm desperate for coins, low on happiness, have expansions available but no coins to pay for them, so really just need coins with no population. I have many SoK's but all a lot lower age and I'm saving my reno's for when I get to the age I'm aiming for.

DeletedUser104719

Any opinions on the best building that gives coins but no population? (Apart from Gb's)

How often do you want to collect? Dailies are convenient for most, but if you can be online more regularly there are much higher output options - but generally you're looking at residential buildings (with short collection times if you can use them!) or special/event buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.