• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Athlete Living Quarters tomorrow.

Athlete_Living_Quarters.png

DeletedUser111866

The only way I know is getting ahead on the Continent Map and solving story and side quests above your current age. In some ages (EMA, HMA, as far as I've noticed) it's impossible, though.
This hurts, however this also means my hood can't also get units better than their age. The main problem is that my hood has a LMA kid and about half HMA kids with me being EMA. Owwww. Even then, they didn't yet manage to plunder me once.

AussieAlex

Overlord
This hurts, however this also means my hood can't also get units better than their age. The main problem is that my hood has a LMA kid and about half HMA kids with me being EMA. Owwww. Even then, they didn't yet manage to plunder me once.
Good strong defence!

DeletedUser96901

Looking at the Beta listings ... it might only appear in 10 days or so.
Maybe they want players to use up their FB before the main event.

View attachment 14415
on beta they decided after 10 (or so) days that the upgrade is a daily prize

so not being in the first day there doesn't say anything for live servers

DeletedUser111866

Good strong defence!
Nah. Most of my defence is my score, which is top 3 (or at least top 5), however I do have a couple of watchfires scattered around the city, and a decent set of units guarding it. So far two people attacked me at all (one kid several times), every time it was a retreat. Heh.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Hey people, what are means to get units above your age? I have heard there are some.
It's as pink-buffoon states, you progress above your current Age/Era on the Campaign Map whilst following the Story quests; some of which reward unattached troops appropriate to the respective map. Not all Ages/Eras do this though and many of the quests require you to research a tech. As such, if you plan on camping in a respective Age/Era it's best to just research the techs to unlock the goods buildings that you need and then only research when a story quest requires you to in order to progress.
The best I've seen is to camp early in CE and then follow the story quests. You'll get c. 18 TE troops, 12 TF troops and even some AF troops.
Regarding your mix of Ages in your 'hood. On every world there is always one 'hood on each reshuffle that straddles two Ages/Eras. The player selection is still random so you could get a player in the higher Age who immediately jumps up another Age after the reshuffle thereby being two Ages higher than many in the 'hood.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Nah. Most of my defence is my score, which is top 3 (or at least top 5), however I do have a couple of watchfires scattered around the city, and a decent set of units guarding it. So far two people attacked me at all (one kid several times), every time it was a retreat. Heh.

Hah, I had some guy attack me every day for 2 weeks, he lost 8 units per attack, never won.

DeletedUser111866

I had some guy attack me every day for 2 weeks, he lost 8 units per attack, never won.
Nice. Got a real attack today, they failed although they went close enough to win. Gonna prepare to get plundered XD
autobattling all neighbors and don't care if losing ?
Constantly doing just that XD however I try to remember who I attacked and lost, so next time to just aid them and pass by. Also with this hood it's hard to not lose any units even, so I'm limiting my plunder efforts to those that still keep 2 spearmen as defence. But, receiving a "defeat 50 units" DC right after doing event for "defeat 85 units" makes me go FFFUUUUU-.

Status
Not open for further replies.