• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Here is this week's thread :)

As we had a rollover last week, the prize is still up for grabs. This means that this week you have another chance to win:

A Premium Supply Building plus
500 Footballs (late change from Medals, but any winner who would prefer Medals can have Medals instead)

The usual rules apply. This competiton will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday 21st January 2018. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

Medals are the best !

Medals 85k.png
I'm Sooo close ...

DeletedUser110179

I usually get 1st or 2nd on PvP Tower (without attacking the neighbours) ... although I have done a Little GvG.

I haven't done any Ghosting although I don't bother to augment my Tower placing ... since 1st place only offers 100 medals ...
and my next land extension is 85k.

I'm not a very consistent player ... it's more of a "flash in the pan" thing (also, the guild doesn't do HMA GvG ... it was all my doing ... lol).
Alcatraz is building up the troops ... so I guess I'll be going on a rampage again (hopefully with a few teammates this time).

PvP 5 Nov Final.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

Movie Life from 2017 is quite disturbing, more so than Alien movies.

DeletedUser111589

Wow!!! My eyes kept widening the more I watched the movie. Kept internally screaming "Kill it!!! Die you thing!!!" From the moment it showed signs of intelligence.

I didn’t like that film

Why not? Was genre not up to your taste or some other reason?

DeletedUser110179

Alien(s) 1 & 2 warrior movie ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

By the law of what's bad I will win this week, and never ever after. Even 10000 medals won't do me immediate benefit, let alone a mere hundred.

DeletedUser111866

Yep, pretty nice morning, thanks. My firewall VM still works without visible failures, this says a lot about my Linux administration skills :P

DeletedUser96901

awesome 10840 medals in OF

that is more than one medal reward in recurring quests :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.