• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

And those residential/supply building, common troop chests should be removed. Also those which offer boosts and gold/supply packs.

DeletedUser111866

And those residential/supply building, common troop chests should be removed. Also those which offer boosts and gold/supply packs.
Well I still need troops, as I don't have an Alcatraz and I don't have researched military to place my own buildings. However I do agree on gold/supply packs, I'd add blueprint pack as well. Just played some GE, 2.5 levels 2 relics both 2*BPs, then two prizes also were BPs (2 and 3 this session, 2xToR BPs before, 2x1BP before as well, maybe even more), total I've got twelve or so useless BPs. Aaawwww.

DeletedUser110179

Renovation Kit tomorrow.

Renovation_Kit.png

AussieAlex

Overlord
Happy to get a WW and a large pack of medals today, and make it some yards up the field (never my favourite game to watch for real).

DeletedUser110179

I played rugby at one stage ... although American football is quite unique in the world.
I was a wing (in part, because I was the local 100 and 200m athletics champion).

40305.3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm reading a book titled The Secret Garden. It's a lovely story about three kids learning not to be mean in Yorkshire.

DeletedUser110179

We had a family friend who was born in India (his father having his own personal train) ... moved to Kenya and then South Africa after Independence.
The film seems to have been well received ... love the elderly lady from Harry Potter and Downton Abbey.

DeletedUser108047

Yorkshire... the third world (I can say that I was born overlooking Headingly city end)

Status
Not open for further replies.