• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

City Defense ... he only lost 1 unit ... eventhough all my rogues were converted.
(Maybe 3 HI + 5 Rogues nextime).

City Defense - 10 Jan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Morning really. I think either, drawing all the details is really tedious. I couldn't bring myself to painting once out of 3rd grade in school XD

DeletedUser104719

Heh... not really my cup of tea either, @ih8regin! Painting a room I have done, though, and I'd go with 'exhausting' for that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

"Painting" as in "paint that wall with white" is tedious but relatively easy, but in "making a picture of that object" is both tedious and hard. I'm no artist, sadly. Thankfully we have side covering to remove the need to paint the outside walls.

LadyHecate

Major-General
On the brighter side, I've got six hours on the train tomorrow for a two hour meeting in Edinburgh! Plenty of time to catch up with FoE on all worlds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.