• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Here is the thread for this week's contest replies. After a record 5 winners last week, will anyone post at the chosen time this week? Only time will tell ;)

This week, you can win:
A Premium Supply Building

Full rules can be found here. This competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday 14th January 2018. Good luck everyone!

Iwateguy

Major-General
Maybe my new strategy will be to post when you post. But maybe I need to post when the other winners post as well.

Sigh!

Decisions, decisions!

DeletedUser111589

Last night, I somehow zoomed out on Arvahall so much my full city was visible. Tried to take screenshot but didn't go well....

Wish we could zoom out that much without a glitch

AussieAlex

Overlord
Trying to avoid the DC for a few days to focus on getting some other things done, but it’s so tempting to look and see what it is....

DeletedUser

I haven't been getting any FP in daily challenges for a while. It's sad.

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah the prize is one of those things that becomes obsolete after a age or two and might already be obsolete

But still nice to have that shiny collection of stuff in my inventory.

Reported this lag as a bug, as it clearly indicates they broke something in the last silent release. Owwww.
On the plus side, beta is working again for me since they re-introduced the Daily Challenge

DeletedUser111866

On the plus side, beta is working again for me since they re-introduced the Daily Challenge
Nice, I don't have time to play in beta at all, sometimes even not enough time to play main world here. Hum. The game is nice, I don't want to drop it yet because of that...

DeletedUser104719

Last night, I somehow zoomed out on Arvahall so much my full city was visible

You can force zoom using the zoom function of your browser - Ctrl + Mouse wheel works for Firefox, but browser options should tell you for other browsers. It works fine for an overview, but the buttons all shrink which makes it less useful for game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.