• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
If you've not seen it, xivarmy posted a great strategy analysis on the ForgeBowl feedback forum on Beta for obtaining the necessary six PoH Upgrades. Without Diamonds the average FoE player will typically get the two Upgrades from the quest line and two from TouchDowns. It'll take some strategic game play to get the last two from another TouchDown and/or Daily Specials.

Forge Bowl is definitely my least favourite event so far - worse than the apple one.

The Pillar of Heroes is a great non-great building though.

Emberguard

Legend
Haven't gotten far enough in the beta version to fairly judge it, but we'll see whether or not it'll be worth it. If nothing else at least it'll be supplies and money

LadyHecate

Major-General
Even a level 2 PoH grants 1FP, so most will get the FP/Medals/Goods boost from the mid-levels; it's getting it from level 5 to 7 that's the challenge which increases the FP/Medal/Goods haul.

DeletedUser104719

Right, and you get a SoK for 2nd touchdown; should get to level 5 PoH which is 2FP and roughly equal space with 2 SoK too. Like you say; lvl7 will require some luck / analysis!

Emberguard

Legend
yeah. It'll be easy to get multiple PoH's, but the problem is getting them to a decent lvl so they're npt taking too much space for the benefit

DeletedUser104719

PoH lvl1 appeared as DS 3 times in Beta, according to wikia; no guarantee for live, but a pretty good indication

DeletedUser111866

Someone said he went for specials and landed zero. I don't want to be like him, but... :D

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah I barely completed anything on beta and still got 2 PoH's simply because they're not only available through coolers but they give you one as a reward just for completing the quests

DeletedUser

No, he meant one PoH, the building itself, not the upgrade, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.