• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #33 2017-12-18 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

An attack-defense combo for all the warriors out there.
The Xmas tree in the middle is just for show.

gbezSxO.jpg
EhysMAI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

@Bridgeman, I'd like to have seen that map when the event was on, on beta.
It was designed by a German player ... I think that they are more interested in pushing the boundaries of what's possible in this game.

Emberguard

Legend
Interesting building structure. Never going to have the buildings to make all that

Found via Facebook my new favourite song. Their voices sound so heavenly I've just been replaying it over and over

Emberguard

Legend
An excellent post good sir.

I'm hungry. Wait.... my bean and cheese grill! I left it in the oven....

Edit: Phew, it's perfectly cooked. Not burnt at all

DeletedUser111866

Here, such an assembly would require tracks instead of wheels on both parts. Or else the very first serious dent in the road, and this will sink up to transmission or passengers.

DeletedUser111866

easy, just have a very well maintained short trail and go no further
Well, this looks more like a village transport, so you would need to maintain roads between several villages to have this working, and here village roads are just naked ground, any rain and the roads turn into swamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.