• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #33 2017-12-18 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Here it is, the thread you've all been waiting for. Before getting down to the serious business of posting, there are a few changes to the competition over the next 2 weeks.

Firstly, for the next 2 weeks, you have double the chance of winning. This is because we will use the 12 hour clock for the next 2 competitions. So to take last week's winning time (21:41 or 9:41pm) as an example, if this were the chosen time this week, a post posted within 2 minutes either side of 9:41pm or 9:41am would be a winner.

Additionally, we are offering you a choice of prizes. This week, you can win:

250 Winter Stars plus your choice of any one of the following:
An additional 250 Winter Stars
5x Large FP Packs
Full set of BPs
Premium Supply building
Premium Residential building
Premium Culture building
An amount of Medals according to age (see spoiler below)

Bronze Age20
Iron Age50
Early Middle Age100
High Middle Age200
Late Middle Age350
Colonial Age600
Industrial Age1000
Progressive Era1500
Modern Era2200
Post Modern Era3000
Contemporary Era4000
Tomorrow5500
The Future7200
Arctic Future9000
Oceanic Future10840
[th]Age[/th][th]Medals[/th]

This week's competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday 24th December. Other than the differences outlined above usual rules apply. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser111589

250 Winter Stars plus your choice of any one of the following

Do, we, players decide what we want for ourselves, or do all of us competitors agree on one extra?

DeletedUser111848

also are the BP any
because if it is yay
ALSO JUST GOT ALL BPS FOR TRAZE JUST NEED THE GOODS

Iwateguy

Major-General
Not impressed with foday's DC. I got "negotiate 10 and fight 3." encounters in the Guild Expedition. I've already used up the early encounters (needed them for yesterday's DC) and so I was wondering if there are any specific strategies that people use to minimize spending/wasting of goods. I've accumulated enough goods to be able to put down a Great Building and I can easily imagine this one quest delaying that if negotiations go badly. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser111866

Nice, AM/PM wins... me happy. And I'd probably go for full set of Dynamic Tower BPs, as I now miss too little of others.
I got "negotiate 10 and fight 3." encounters in the Guild Expedition.
Whoa, so much - this calls for a skip.

vikingraider

Emperor
Not impressed with foday's DC. I got "negotiate 10 and fight 3." encounters in the Guild Expedition. I've already used up the early encounters (needed them for yesterday's DC) and so I was wondering if there are any specific strategies that people use to minimize spending/wasting of goods. I've accumulated enough goods to be able to put down a Great Building and I can easily imagine this one quest delaying that if negotiations go badly. Any suggestions?

Don't forget to use the extra turn from the tavern

DeletedUser110179

Halmbock 5 - Inventory EN7-done.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.