• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #33 2017-12-18 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Hey guys..... do you think I stand a chance in this battle? :lol:
rogue battle 2.jpg

DeletedUser

How many casualties did you suffer? No less than six, I should expect.

DeletedUser110179

Anyone else doing the christmas crossword ?
I've done all but 1 down, 8 across and 16 across. Anyone found the answers?
(not asking for help, just want to know someones found the answer)
Terrible at word games ... my girl-friend did law and always beat me at Scrabble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else doing the christmas crossword?

I've done all but 1 down, 8 across and 16 across. Anyone found the answers? (not asking for help, just want to know someones found the answer)
I'm just doing it now. I haven't checked them for correctness (not made them fit in yet) but 1 down is easy for me (UK); 8 across I got because I have noticed it when raiding but have never seen it myself; 16 across has me stumped, too; I don't have 3 down yet.

I'm guessing it is an American-viewed crossword, which is part of the challenge. I mean, 6 across still isn't seen in the UK much and I have no idea how it originated. "Candy" was the big clue and I've seen it in U.S. films.

Status
Not open for further replies.