• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

index.php
am I the first who saw that this doesn't work ?

the palaces don't have a road connection :rolleyes:

DeletedUser104719

I prefer this tessellation:

upload_2017-12-8_16-56-58.png

sits nicely between two roads, and stacks vertically; stats almost identical to the 121 indian above (actually fractionally better for 1 sqr smaller!) and you claw back a couple of sqrs in the middle for ritual flames etc!

Can swap East/West tower bias for increased goods

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-8_16-54-16.png
    upload_2017-12-8_16-54-16.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 105

DeletedUser104719

Ha! I completely missed that!

Also the whole diagonal thing looks good on paper, but it's a pain to use the space around it efficiently, so it's never as good as it looks

Theoretical planning aside, I was disappointed on beta that no Winter Village building was available on the last day, and that the last morning had the same presents as the day before. My luck wasn't in, anyway, and despite two prizes of 14 stars, I only ended up with bits and bobs.

One of my live cities is lucky so far (annoyingly, the same one as had good luck during the Summer Event) but on my other one I am seriously thinking of abandoning trying for Winter Set buildings, due to terrible luck so far.

DeletedUser111589

Yeah, I noticed it too. I probably won't have enough items to build worthwhile Indian set. So I'll focus on getting rest of stuff.

vikingraider

Emperor
Theoretical planning aside, I was disappointed on beta that no Winter Village building was available on the last day, and that the last morning had the same presents as the day before.

The event was available until 9 a.m. UK time this morning on beta and the prize today was a Straw Star Tent. I won 5 of them. Yesterday's prize was a SoI.

DeletedUser

I wonder what is the maximum FPs that you can produce in a day with special buildings.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Well, I can't really show all the triple re-shuffles ... and besides, everyone loves a hole in one.

View attachment 13984

Possibly, not everyone does. In some places, the custom is for a player who makes a hole-in-one to bestow gifts upon those who are witness to it. In that regard, the screen capture you so generously provided makes us ALL witness to it.

So, just to get the ball rolling (pun intended), I'll suggest you contact Support and ask them to transfer that Tinkerer's Tent over to my account.

DeletedUser111589

I wonder what is the maximum FPs that you can produce in a day with special buildings.

Perhaps go to foe planner, set it to have every expansion unlocked, then just build roads and SoKs. Then count all SoKs you placed.

I assume that that is possible on planner. I don't have PC or laptop to check though.

DeletedUser96901

even with full neighborhood, guild and friend list aiding daily those FP are limited to 300 :rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

Didn't know that. Why do some level fp GB's to very high levels?
to get more FP

the 300 limit is the limit of aid you can get because not more people in your lists
that is why "SoK FP" (=those FP in my context) are limited to 300

DeletedUser111589

I would still much rather have town filled with black towers than SoKs. Sure, less FP but more gold plus goods. Tough on happiness though...

Status
Not open for further replies.