• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

9 8 Dec - Moretopia7 - Tinkerers Tent A.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm just happy I managed to get my Rogue Hideout. Everything else I get from it is a bonus.

DeletedUser104719

Last day on beta, I spent all my stars (3 left) and wound up with JUST the DS left (shuffle was 'show 2'ed) since it was Beta, I spent 80 diamonds for the 10 stars to open it!

DeletedUser110179

I spent 818 stars this morning on beta, and on the first 10 tries I got 6 shuffles.
You are truly blessed ... you got rid of all your bad luck on Beta ... you can expect only good things in LIVE.

Last day on beta, I spent all my stars (3 left) and wound up with JUST the DS left (shuffle was 'show 2'ed) since it was Beta, I spent 80 diamonds for the 10 stars to open it!
Wow ... now that's what I want ... as an 18th hole post for the competition ... I can just see those 500 stars sprinkled through the universe.

DeletedUser111866

I've got a headache. And here we have a feast at church, so no big playday for me...

DeletedUser111589

Removed cider mills, fishermen hut, hall off fame and rosarium from town.

Built 3 terrace farms instead. Which age goods do terrace farms produce?

DeletedUser104719

terraced farms produce goods of their age - refined goods, none of that unrefined rubbish! Modern age and onward they just plain rock!

DeletedUser110179

Removed cider mills, fishermen hut, hall off fame and rosarium from town.
Built 3 terrace farms instead. Which age goods do terrace farms produce?
I have 4 TFs and 5 Bountiful Cider Mills ... but they never produce goods ... always on fp production (35 fp/d) .
Quite frankly, I prefer the Indian Palace combo ... but TFs and Cider Mills may become more valuable in producing goods after I get out of HMA.

DeletedUser104719

TFs are outperformed by a number of things for FP production... but only just!
5FP / 32.5 sqr (inc 1/2 of road along shorter edge) is 0.154 FP/sqr
As opposed to SoK, 1FP / 5 sqr, 0.2 FP/sqr
and TF don't require motivating (though can be plundered!)

For goods, TF are outperformed by basic goods buildings until modern age (debatable at PE), where the lack of prerequisite goods also kicks in.

The flexibility to switch production is also great, and the ability to '1-up' to current-age-goods the moment you go up an age also.

@Bridgeman55 I also quite like the Indian Palace :)

DeletedUser111589

If I had enough SoKs, I wouldn't use terrace farms. Just 6 of them which is better than TF by 1 FP.

As for goods, I don't think I'll produce goods through it, unless if I'm really desperate for goods.

Screenshot_20171208-173607.png
Screenshot_20171208-173535.png

Status
Not open for further replies.