• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #25 2017-10-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
That unfortunately I have no idea, so your guess is as good as mine :D
Perhaps that could be the basis of another forum contest?:P

DeletedUser96901

I think city shield should be removed if someone attacks his neighbors

DeletedUser110179

Want a chance at 2500 Diamonds:
Sharon Yates, Tyler Sproat, Trish Bohrman, Tina Heckel-Rosiere, Amy Hawkins Chappell, Doug Briggs, Philip Copp III, Nunzio Mazzeo, Liz Jones, and Rob McGinty you are our Halloween Event contest winners!
Please tell us your player names and what market you play on and we’ll get your diamonds added! Thank you all for playing FoE!

I didn't win any diamonds but I guess it didn't help my not having a Black Tower .

DeletedUser110195

Did someone win? Will there be a week 26? These are questions that need answering!

LadyHecate

Major-General
I think it's the Reformation Day holiday in Germany today so you might not see anything until tomorrow!
I know they posted on Beta last week that nothing would be happening Mon/Tue this week.

DeletedUser110179

No holidays, weekends or nights-off in my city ... it's work, work, work ... 24 / 7 / 365 / ∞

Sleeping Worker.png

DeletedUser96901

why is it allowed that cowards attack and plunder but hides behind a city shield ?

attacking neighbors should immediately remove the city shield from an attackers city

DeletedUser111589

why is it allowed that cowards attack and plunder but hides behind a city shield ?

attacking neighbors should immediately remove the city shield from an attackers city

Perhaps the player finished attacking then put up the shield?

DeletedUser110914

When you're looting someone daily because they have no city defence (only 2 spear) and then they send you friend requests:lol:

DeletedUser111351

I don't want to attack or be attacked. I don't want to plunder. I just want people to stop by, say hello, and leave large piles of tribute.

When you're looting someone daily because they have no city defence (only 2 spear) and then they send you friend requests:lol:
You forgot the part that they are well beyond Iron Age but still haven’t bothered about a Tavern table cloth. It makes them such attractive friends!

DeletedUser110195

No tablecloth and only 6 chairs in progressive eh? Yeeeeeeah I'ma kick you off my list and go back to plundering.

DeletedUser110914

You forgot the part that they are well beyond Iron Age but still haven’t bothered about a Tavern table cloth. It makes them such attractive friends!
I had a quick look, but it isn't that bad, 16 chairs and max table cloth. Still... it's an easy way for me to get goods that I can't really produce myself... Might accept once the neighborhood had a reshuffle and he's not there anymore ;)

Amy Steele

General
Oops! Sorry folks :blush: real life got busy. Will announce result today, and posts in this thread since 11:30pm Sunday will count towards this week's competition. New thread will be started today too

Status
Not open for further replies.