• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #25 2017-10-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Inno goods collected sooner than Alcatraz ones and I started getting Alcatraz goods a week or two before.
To be fair you could've had them in a few minutes if you'd had enough goods available for all the trades. ;)

DeletedUser110195

Me too, but I don't have the space for it yet, need another 4 expansions to make it happen.

DeletedUser110195

It's pretty straightforward for me whether I build it....if manually fight as much as possible..I build it, when I have my alts at a point I can autobattle(and reliably win)....I'll build it.

DeletedUser110195

True that. Its just funny how much easier its to go in reverse than go up.
I'm honestly surprised by the speed you got them in, most of my TE for CE trades are still there, but I'm fine with that, I need to slow down my takeover of PME anyhow, lest I run out of things to take for the winter event. Once I hit the PME roadblock it'll be a straight sprint to the PME tech that pushes it out of the way.

DeletedUser96901

doesn't that GB level for free if all spots are taken with 190% from level 80 Arcs ?

Amy Steele

General
Post quick before time is up.

You just made it in time! This thread is now closed, the result will be announced tomorrow :)

Edit: Oops! As you were... the clocks went back in the UK last night (but the one I'm staring at did not automatically adjust) so we have almost another hour yet :D

DeletedUser110179

Clock 300px.png

DeletedUser108047

Sounds like a contradiction in terms ... but everyone needs a good villain (be it Capt Hook, Darth Vader or HAL 9000) .

If you're going to worry about goodwill from the neighbours ... you're probably not focused on progress and development. You really need to hit the neighbours hard else they're going to laugh at your split personality or call you bi-polar. I enjoyed defeating the highest ranked players in the hood ... Atlantis makes it all worthwhile .

Battle and plunder is a strategy for success rather than an enjoyment preference.

I'd like to think I'm doing ok....26m points Mid AF in just on 2 years but completed OF 2 map... 23000 battles....

DeletedUser110195

And here it is, the reason why I didn't unlock town houses(if I could help it)
1 Reason to save town houses tech.png

The production building wasn't as easy, but it's not too far away, one land expansion tech and then it's on to killing people with cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.