• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #25 2017-10-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

I'm massively over-powered for the HMA.

Last night I took a sector in GvG (entirely on my own) ... but because I've camped in HMA for so long I'm more more powerful than expected compared to normal HMA players.
Each age has a default attack bonus necessary to get through GE, so my attack is massive for HMA but increasingly minuscule as you progress thru the ages.

I'm sure to get a rude awakening when I move up ... esp since I don't have any defensive buildings (special or GB) ... not even Watchfires.

Watchfire.png

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Thanks for your patience :)

With a chosen time of:
#25.PNG

We have 2 winners this week:

the king calvin (yes, again!)
and Bridgeman55

Congratulations to both, who win

A Premium Supply building of their age or below

Bridgeman55, I took the liberty of undeleting the first of your two consecutive posts on Thursday, as this was within the winning time frame and the second post was not. In cases of consecutive posts we would always take the first post anyway :)

This week's thread will be posted shortly, and until then, posts in this thread will count towards this week's competition (week #26)

Saves you two having to build a blacksmith to grt through quests!

Later:
Wow. I have just won my first battle netting over 5k points (5,298 to be precise). Strange thing is, I don’t think my previous best was even in the four thousands!

Last edited:

Amy Steele

General
Gratz Prinza!

So much for posting the new thread today - my computer is stuck in update mode, and I can't do the whole random number procedure on my phone, so please continue using this thread and hopefully I will be able to sort out the new thread tomorrow

DeletedUser110195

Yeah, I need to borrow them sometime and win a hundred million dollar lottery jackpot.

DeletedUser110179

Yeah, I need to borrow them sometime and win a hundred million dollar lottery jackpot.
With all the news about the decline of the Petro Dollar and increasing US national debt ... 100 tons of gold might be the better way to go (or even Renminbi).

gold-300x225.png

Status
Not open for further replies.