• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #24 2017-10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, is it just me, or the app version 1.112.1 does not let you zoom in on YOUR city? Zooming elsewhere works for some reason.
There are times when zoom just doesn't work. I always seem able to zoom out (which is the first thing I do every time I log in) but then can't always zoom in again. I think it might be after visiting one of the other screens but haven't bothered doing enough testing to determine if that is the case.

I have never even tried zooming in on anyone else's city, so that is an interesting observation.

DeletedUser110179

I have never even tried zooming in on anyone else's city, so that is an interesting observation.
The gravity of gaming is certainly moving towards the app ... the PC and even laptops are too cumbersome ... may the force be with you.

Sometimes, fighting is the only way forward .

DeletedUser111589

That just may be it.

I like to have everything in excess, including army. That doesn't mean I'll change into a fighter, that would be too time consuming. Scaring people into submission would be my thing, although I'm benevolent leader. Don't want anyone to test me.

DeletedUser110179

How many troops are enough?
It's more about healthcare than troop production.

Any damage to rogues/champions takes hours to heal ... so you really need quite a stock up-front
(unless you pace the GE over a good few days) .

DeletedUser111351

Do you know why some people play several worlds?
Well, there's a rather specific amount of activity one can do before a world has everything on a timer and there is no more "play" available to a player. When that happens the only way to "play more" is to go to a different world that is ready for activity.

Also, some people use other worlds for diamond mines. An account only has one stash of diamonds. All worlds pool them together and take from the same pile. Most of the buildings that can produce diamonds do it very, very rarely. So one needs a ton of the buildings and there just isn't enough space on a single world to build enough (especially and still have room left to build the troops/goods/FP buildings needed to play).

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171021-190131.png

A player in top 20 on Jaims has it.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171021-234959-compressed.jpg

@Prinza the Hunter you were saying about not knowing where you are in event (not sure on which thread)

Check number under black tower mark. It says 30/45, 30 is number of completed quests. I'll possibly upload a picture with different progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.