• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #24 2017-10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111848

cool you like it and you want to chat back and forth helps our chances of winning

DeletedUser110195

Posting just because I haven't recently(For pities sake there were 3 pages of comments from the thing my last notification went to)

DeletedUser110179

Brainy_Smurf300px.png
Brainy Smurf says he has the secret to success in FoE .

DeletedUser110195

Of course he does, he's an arrogant toerag who thinks he knows everything but is often wrong.

DeletedUser108047

the quality of nascent drivel is going down hill here guys... lift your games!

DeletedUser110195

Our drivel is quite well developed thank you very much, we've had 6 months to work on it.

DeletedUser110195

I always try aiming my shots to hit the target time, I have such a good accuracy rate too!

DeletedUser110195

Not even a machine gun is good enough to hit the target when the field is the size of Africa and the target is no bigger than a watermelon, while the entire field is covered in fog thick enough you could cut it with a knife. Saturation bombing is the only way.

DeletedUser111351

Not even a machine gun is good enough to hit the target when the field is the size of Africa and the target is no bigger than a watermelon, while the entire field is covered in fog thick enough you could cut it with a knife. Saturation bombing is the only way.
Well now that quite depends on where exactly one is standing. Put me in Africa. Tell me to hunt the watermelon that is somewhere on the continent. Give me a machine gun and start up the fog machine. Blindfold me; spin me around and around to get me disoriented; take the blindfold off; place my hand on something to steady me as I try to clear my head; and tell me to begin. Now when I am ready to hunt and notice that the steadying object happens to be said watermelon, well, it's going to get some holes in it right quick.

DeletedUser110195

Well of course there aren't watermelons in the game, One2Rule keeps stumbling around with his blindfold on and blasting everything that is even remotely watermelon-like(gotta wonder if he killed any people, what with a bald head having a similar texture). Not that I have any room to complain, I'd carpet bomb the watermelons so there wouldn't even be bits and pieces of them left.

DeletedUser110195

Cheese....vinegar...black pepper, and a sweet fruit.....I'm having flashbacks to when reading about the abomination that is people putting pineapple on pizza...O_O

DeletedUser108047

Cheese....vinegar...black pepper, and a sweet fruit.....I'm having flashbacks to when reading about the abomination that is people putting pineapple on pizza...O_O

Pineapple on pizza - has its own special place.... in hell or on Kids menus.... but the watermelon salad - it works.... Watermelon and balsamic is a signature from elBulli and similar salads abound in fine dining degustation menus...

These do work...
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...1.69i57j0l5.8529j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Status
Not open for further replies.