• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1 world

DeletedUser111848

Proposal:
I was thinking that there should only be 1 world or you could find all players on all worlds

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
have not found any thing like this if there is sorry

Reason:
I can always find some of my friends that play on different worlds or on the same (don't know)

Details:
Make there be 1 world or something like that or that you can find all players in all worlds

Visual Aids:
None

Balance:
change the play button to make it just start the game instead of choosing the world if you decide 1 world

Abuse Prevention:
i don't know how you could cheat on this

Summary: make 1 world or make it so you can find players on different worlds

Thanks For Reading Please comment

DeletedUser108379

There are several players playing more than one world
so -1

DeletedUser111848

you would make it so they would have different cities

DeletedUser111866

This will first limit everyone to 1 city - diamond farmers will drop, whales will also drop. Making more cities would allow self-trading of more than diamonds (which are not exactly traded but still), thus encourage people to act as if using many characters to push one - a prohibited behavior. Also this will open up botting possibility, as the primary limit would be number of cities you can maintain, and of course bots can maintain many more than a human.