• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #17 2017-08-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

I've been told that Britain has a spider with the most poisonous venom of all. Fortunately, they don't have much of it and, anyway, don't have the ability to get to inject humans. That could be a load of rubbish and if I weren't about to grumble on the beta forum, Id look it up.
That's the spider hunter I have stalking my house, you know, the one I either kill or just remove from my shower/sink, depending on how annoyed at the overpopulation I am. Their venom is the deadliest there is, but the fangs are too short to penetrate human skin.

DeletedUser110195

For an archnophobe - @Augustavian sure spins a web of deceit about the success of his bribes :)
Hey now, are you a leophobe? There's nothing irrational about a fear of tiny things that can drop down on your face and kill you :P

So my bribes only work 1 out of 4 times....they clearly work better than anyone elses bribes :P

DeletedUser110195

I am preparing for it, turns out it'll be easier to do on my main world than I expected. My alt worlds have it in the bag.

Also anything that can give me SoKs and perhaps wishing wells is always welcome.

DeletedUser110179

No " Acquire sector " or " Gain control over a province " necessary during all 3 questlines .

apple-with-caramel-clipart-31.png

I've just spent all my apples on getting SoK's. Very happy.
How many Bountiful Cider Mill's are conceivable during the event. A space efficiency of 0.19 fp/sq isn't bad for a production building .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

No " Acquire sector " or " Gain control over a province " necessary during all 3 questlines .
The alternative to acquire a sector is quite painless...the alternative to take a province not so much....I'd rather bleed my limited army a bit than drop a combined 2400 goods on the last quests of each line.

Besides if you could do that, then just negotiate the province. Kill two birds with one stone.

View attachment 13040

How many Bountiful Cider Mill's are conceivable during the event. A space efficiency of 0.19 fp/sq isn't bad for a production building .
You must be counting some road to get to 0.19 but it is good, yes. It beats every other multi-choice building I know of, for FPs, and doubles from a Soccer Field.

That said, I like the standard Cider Mill, too. It is far superior for supplies to the same-sized Alchemist.

DeletedUser110179

You must be counting some road to get to 0.19 but it is good, yes. It beats every other multi-choice building I know of, for FPs, and doubles from a Soccer Field.
Sure, roads take up a huge amount of unproductive space (even if they do generate happiness).

Some buildings are very road-friendly and need only one piece ... while others (like the Indian Palace combo and Cherry Garden) need loads of road (which should be taken into account when you work out the space efficiency).

That said, SoK use alot of road for such a small footprint ... while big GBs also need only one piece (if you can get your layout right).

So far, I only have one Cider Mill on beta. I find the apple-picking business particularly tedious, since on the app, the trees do not glow like they do on the browser and (like 8% of males) I have red-green colour blindness which means the apples do not stand out on the green background.

DeletedUser110179

I find the apple-picking business particularly tedious, since on the app, the trees do not glow like they do on the browser and (like 8% of males) I have red-green colour blindness which means the apples do not stand out on the green background.
Hmmm ... you definitely need to try out a new PC or laptop.

Post-it cleaned.png

Hmmm ... you definitely need to try out a new PC or laptop.
I have a PC but don't play games on it. I have found that if I allow myself to do so, I don't get any work done.

So, I play on my iPad (too much) and have installed the Puffin browser to be able to run a slow and cludgy browser version of FoE on it. I prefer the responsiveness and sharpness of graphics of the app but there is no good reason why apple trees - and Incidents - are made glowingly obvious on the browser but are just static graphics on the app.

On another note, I have just gone into level 4 of the GE for the first time! Woowee! That's gettting tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.