• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #17 2017-08-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

This week's competition is now open. As we had winners last week, the prizes are now reset. The prize on offer this week is:

1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is reply in this thread. The usual rules apply. This competition will close at 11pm UK time next Sunday evening, September 3rd. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser108047

In my football tipping comp - the person who comes last also gets a prize.... Amy any chance you could recognise a perennial loser?

vikingraider

Emperor
We're going to have to up our bribes Prinza. Amy saying we both were just a minute out was rubbing salt into the wounds.

Really? We were just a minute out? Oh for the sake of a minute...

My bribe is already three times what I am sure Augustavian pays. I suppose I could double it.

DeletedUser111510

Woohoo! No time restriction?
Oh never mind, I just read the "usual rules" link Amy put in the first post...lol. Looks like it's not random after all but closest to the chosen time. It doesn't matter, August will probably win again anyway...lol.

DeletedUser110195

I'm first, I'm best, I'm the winner this week!

Edit: Oh darn, you beat me to it.
I'm second, I'm behind, I'm a loser this week :(
Well look at it this way, the perhaps most important prize of last week was made better this week. I mean sure the premium production building(which will see good use on my newest and least developed world) and those large FP packs are nice, but getting blueprint fragments for any building? And always unique pieces? That's MUCH more valuable than anything else that's been offered to date.

DeletedUser110179

Biggest Loser.png

DeletedUser107481

I had foreseen my victory last week... Did you sneak in and steal my luck while I was asleep?! If so give it back! :)

DeletedUser110195

As I said in last week's thread, I actually had a brief rememberable dream where I won that week...of course dream Amy's post said nothing about Bridge winning too, so maybe I shouldn't start my career of predicting lottery numbers.

DeletedUser107481

Do any of you have Paul the Octopus contact information on hands? I guess luck isn't enough this week. Oracle animals for the win!

DeletedUser108047

Its a bad sign when I find myself lurking here to get a winning post in because GE hasn't started yet :(

DeletedUser110179

If you guys want to win ... you'll have to dream about Amy !

Dream Big 200px.png

DeletedUser111510

Just don't tell her you dream about her. That's kinda like stalking and bound to be frowned upon...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.