• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #17 2017-08-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111510

It pretty much cleaned me out of IA era goods just to get a Reno kit at the last chest. I did however get quite a few FPs and some diamonds on the way there.

DeletedUser111510

I started negotiating about halfway through level 3, fought up to there. Very draining on goods. It would have been worth it if I'd have got the terrace farm instead of the reno kit, but it wasn't bad with the few relics I got along the way.

I managed to fight my way well into level 3, drained most of my units and changed to negotiating when I was losing too much. I don't thonk I'll get through level 4. Maybe I will when I have a ToR.

DeletedUser111589

Indeed! I now vary between 120-140 Friends who all visit very frequently and similarly have to empty the Tavern several times a day. Currently almost about to hit 1 Million Tavern Silver!

How did you manage to get so many friends. I havent had even 85 friends yet even though I play for more than month and a half.

DeletedUser110195

How did you manage to get so many friends. I havent had even 85 friends yet even though I play for more than month and a half.
They come in time. Before I did my purge of deadweight at about 4 months in I was at 119 friends, so for someone who's been around for a couple years or more, not too hard to imagine.

Also if you build very popular GBs you'll attract people like moths to a flame....only less deadly for the newcomers.

DeletedUser111589

They come in time. Before I did my purge of deadweight at about 4 months in I was at 119 friends, so for someone who's been around for a couple years or more, not too hard to imagine.

Also if you build very popular GBs you'll attract people like moths to a flame....only less deadly for the newcomers.

I'll keep the deadweight until I get last bp for the GB from early ages.

Which great buildings are popular?

Add the Seed Vault and Dynamic Tower, too. Both offer good rewards to investors, if they care for medals.

And hi, Ilela. I'm also in Arvahall and Jaims, so if you have a Royal or Burgundy tablecloth, feel free to send me a friend request.

DeletedUser110195

I'll keep the deadweight until I get last bp for the GB from early ages.

Which great buildings are popular?
Dynamic Tower, Inno Tower, The Arc, Alcatraz, Cape Canaveral just to name a few, those 5 would keep you busy for a good long while.

I am also on Jaims and Arvahall...and Brisgard, Cirgard, Dinegu, East Nagach, Greifental and Odhrovar.

DeletedUser110179

Has anyone seen an investment-reward-ratio analysis on all the GBs ... I was wondering which GBs offer better rewards (fps, medals or both) .

Popular GBs don't always have a very good rate of return ... eg Castel del Monte
(I think CdM's popularity has more to do with the attack boost and bps that everyone seeks to level it up high ... like 70 or 80 high).

Basket_with_fruits 200px.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Popular GBs don't always have a very good rate of return
The higher the age, the better the investment return. Lower age GBs aren't as coveted not just because of investment return but because it's easier to saturate your field of blueprints for them from aiding. Low age people have no neighbors with future era buildings ;)

DeletedUser110195

Of those mentioned, Alcatraz is the closest to my age. I'll try to get its blueprints soon.

@Prinza the Hunter, I'm about to get blue cloth (Royal?)

@Augustavian... That's a lot of worlds.
Royal is what they mean when saying blue, yesh. It helps to separate Royal and Burgundy from Linen and whatever comes after that, since those are red and blue as well...just with less red and blue. ;)

8 worlds is up there, more than many play, but there are some who are on 11+

The Great Buildings you want depend upon the kind of game-play you want. Things like Cadgel del Monte are of no use to a farmer. Things like Lighthouse and St. Marks are of limited use to people intending to build a city relying on Great Buildings.

DeletedUser110195

The Great Buildings you want depend upon the kind of game-play you want. Things like Cadgel del Monte are of no use to a farmer. Things like Lighthouse and St. Marks are of limited use to people intending to build a city relying on Great Buildings.
Castel del Monte is the only one of the three attacker GBs that is actually of use to a farmer, as it generates FP as well, at a decent rate too. Also allows those of us who can fight, but go farmer on alt-worlds to use the troops from GE for something other than gathering dust, every now and then, on easy fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.