• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #17 2017-08-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111299

Would bee nice if the basic buildings you win i the GE was fast to build (like dimonds building). This would give a greater value even to the ones you already are able to build. Now they are just coin/supply free

DeletedUser111510

I do like the idea of a chance to see the enemy troops. It could be a chance to see them all, or a chance as to how many of them you see. Good idea.
Especially since Space Flight was able to be researched in the Post Modern era and satellites make that easy.

DeletedUser108047

I think it should be called the pit of doom... or the Kraken

The passive boost should be healing and the active boost should be the ability to call the Kraken in any battle and have a %chance of the kraken appearing & totally annihlating your opponent

Units healing is a nifty thought. If it's by one hitpoint per turn per GB level, by the time you have a level 78 GB, any unit not killed outright will heal fully, ready for next turn in the battle!

DeletedUser110195

Units healing is a nifty thought. If it's by one hitpoint per turn per GB level, by the time you have a level 78 GB, any unit not killed outright will heal fully, ready for next turn in the battle!
It could never be that powerful, it would have to be 1 hit point per 10 levels, and no one would ever lose if they had this, just have injured units fall behind other things while they heal, rinse and repeat as often as needed.

DeletedUser110195

haha that would be fun with immortal units all around the battle field just chasing each other ... ;)
Nah, the attacker would still win, because they would simply focus all attacks on one thing until it died and move to the rest...the AI attacks whatever is in range and weakest. It wouldn't be that great a challenge to ensure something could survive a round while you whittle away at the defense.

Off topic a bit....are they even trying with these special offers anymore? 600 DIAMONDS for >>>30<<< FORGE POINTS?!

Who in their right mind would spend that many diamonds for that few forge points?

DeletedUser110195

Maybe they have found that most customers aren't in their right mind? :lol:
Such a sad indictment on the playerbase. Not even if I had a million diamonds would I do this. Much better things to spend diamonds on...like advanced era goods for a GB, or every possible expansion...and let's not forget reviving advanced era units.

The only thing I am aware that time, diligence and patience cannot achieve in FoE is, effectively, buying diamond expansions. Even diamond buildings are only a way to cut time out on playing the game (which is a strange idea, since there is one very simple way to cut down on the time playing the game..!)

DeletedUser110195

The only thing I am aware that time, diligence and patience cannot achieve in FoE is, effectively, buying diamond expansions. Even diamond buildings are only a way to cut time out on playing the game (which is a strange idea, since there is one very simple way to cut down on the time playing the game..!)
You're kidding, right? You play multiple worlds, all of which are at or past EMA, surely on one you've done the bonus quests....and if not, do them. Then there's multiplying all the random rewards which can turn out to be diamonds and some diamond rewarding quests that aren't random...over however many worlds. I'm closing in on having all my diamond expansions bought because of the time/patience/diligence of working 8 worlds.

scibuff

Sergeant
i'm just starting on other worlds apart from my main ... really hope it's gonna be worth the effort...

DeletedUser110195

It is. My main world has benefited immensely from the diamonds generated by my 7 alt worlds....of course my alt worlds are also benefiting from all the mistakes I made on my main world.

When the alts finally catch up, they may be better than my main.

scibuff

Sergeant
OK, but is there a way to get the wells/fountains outside of the 4 big events? I mean I've seen cities with CF at lvl 50 and 50 wishing wells but I guess that takes years?

DeletedUser110195

You get fountains exclusively from GE as far as I know....but yes I would guess it takes a long time to gather than many wishing wells.

DeletedUser110179

Who in their right mind would spend that many diamonds for that few forge points?
Perhaps it's an indication of the extreme wealth of new players joining the game ... hopefully, it can translate into the improved dynamics of FoE that we all seek.

FPS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

to put the offer in context, it is a 60% discount on buying fps in game via your fp bar (1fp = 50 diamonds) ....but you would have to be barking mad to do either....

I've always thought that the diamond currency should be cheaper. I would have thought if it was cheaper there would be more use of the currency and Inno would actually make more of it. As it is it is such a 'premium' that most people don't use it. It also seems an inconsistent currency...(I tend to see it as a time shortcut and so measure its value in time saved) to buy scout time it is about 1 fp an hour; to buy build time it is about 25 diamonds an hour (ie build a building) , but to buy fps it is 50 diamonds an hour (the time it takes to gain an fp); to heal a unit is roughly 12.5 diamonds an hour (for a four hour unit) or if a rogue about 2 diamonds an hour

I wonder whether they have 'gamed' or 'optimised' the currency by looking at purchases over game history... they would certainly have a big enough dataset

You're kidding, right? You play multiple worlds, all of which are at or past EMA, surely on one you've done the bonus quests....and if not, do them. Then there's multiplying all the random rewards which can turn out to be diamonds and some diamond rewarding quests that aren't random...over however many worlds. I'm closing in on having all my diamond expansions bought because of the time/patience/diligence of working 8 worlds.
I don't think I explained my thoughts well, sorry. I was meaning that the only thing that diamonds can buy that can't be achieved any other way are the diamond expansions.

I get most of my diamonds from GE.

OK, but is there a way to get the wells/fountains outside of the 4 big events? I mean I've seen cities with CF at lvl 50 and 50 wishing wells but I guess that takes years?
There was a 'loophole' in a past event (3 years ago, I think) that led to savvy players being able to stack up wishing wells like crazy. I think that wishing wells were down-graded in what they produced afterwards but I may be thinking of the wrong building in that. One player I have talked with about his rows of wishing wells (30? 40?) assured me he had dozens more still sitting in his inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.