• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #17 2017-08-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

I would think it will have a Guild component to it - there hasn't been one for a time. Maybe Guild medals but I have no idea why a guild wants medals.
Umm...The Arc has a guild component to it...the goods it produces, deposited automatically in the treasury. As for why a guild wants medals, medals are what you pay to siege GvG sectors in the all ages map.

Umm...The Arc has a guild component to it...the goods it produces, deposited automatically in the treasury. As for why a guild wants medals, medals are what you pay to siege GvG sectors in the all ages map.
Oh, indeed, both Voyager and The Arc gave guild goods but they are now 6 and 7 behind this new one and I have the feeling that Inno want to strengthen the guild interaction

So, for a guess, I'd say it produces/enhances guild medals (not done before, though Gaea was quite recent); provides population (not done since Contemporary); and I wouldn't be surprised if it gave a third bonus too (not seen since Colonial) - maybe troops.

Thing is, if it does three things it probably will not be tops at any of them, so will be slated as being a poor GB even if the combination pays well for those who want that combo.

DeletedUser110195

Oh, indeed, both Atomium and The Arc gave guild goods
Fixed that for you.
but they are now 6 and 7 behind this new one and I have the feeling that Inno want to strengthen the guild interaction
Atomium is Modern Era, they went 4 ages before introducing a new guild goods GB, so I don't think we're due for a new one yet.

As for the guild medals idea....in a way, the Arc already does that, as it increases medals gained from GB contributions too. I'll place my bet on the 2nd GB of Oceanic Future being something that interacts with aiding.

DeletedUser110195

How about a GB that improves your spin odds in the Seasonal Events?
Or at the very least removes the crap prizes you can get.

[Introducing the Eventomium: This Great Building will reduce the occurrence of normal buildings, motivation kits, coins, supplies and those 8 hour boosts that are next to useless by 15% at level 1. This is a no age Great Building]

DeletedUser111510

Maybe a ToR style building for the upcoming Daily Challenges thing, reducing the crap and upping the good stuff? Kind of like the Chateau. But my bet would be for coins & aid goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Maybe Guild medals but I have no idea why a guild wants medals.
All-Ages province (GvG)
You cannot use goods on this map - the siege costs, as well as the costs for placing defending armies, can only be paid with medals.

ab_logo_140h.png

DeletedUser108047

@Bridgeman55 ... AA the only era you can use bronze warriors! Having waded through 80 spears a few times (an interesting defence as you have to actually stay awake....not as easy as it sounds :) )

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm still thinking that they'd utilise some of the ideas from the GB contest on the Beta server for the second OF GB.

DeletedUser110179

Wacken Open Air and Terracotta Army are wayy in the lead ... but Lilypad city would fit in quite nicely with the Oceanic Future theme.

fascinating_lilypad_city__131.jpg

DeletedUser111510

OK so I won a Lamp Factory in GE, I placed it in my city and still have to wait 15 hours to build it. That doesn't make sense. What did I win, a Lamp Factory or a flat pack DIY Lamp Factory?...lol. At least it didn't cost me any money or supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.