• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111510

I'm slowly climbing my way up the ranks. I'm more interested in expanding my empire ATM though so you're safe Augustavian...for now. ;)

Hey! I thought you'd gone to bed!

We all know how bad ambitious corporals can be, though I've recently learnt that he wasn't even a coporal but more like a Pfc in the USA.

DeletedUser111510

I've been awake since about 7:45, I didn't set my alarm for 9:30...lol. Night Prinza.

DeletedUser108047

This thread is beginning to sound like the closing credits to the Waltons!

Hey folks!

As there were no winners from last week's competition, we have a rollover! Prizes on offer this week are:

1 Premium Production building of your age or below
7 Blueprints of your choice

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is post in the thread below. Full rules can be found here. This competition will close at 11:30pm Uk time on Sunday 20th August. Good luck everyone, let the mayhem begin!

Amy isn't very good at closing these threads on time. She probably needs to pick a different day for the closing.

DeletedUser111510

I was going to say it's 11pm Monday here in Australia so it's well after 11:30pm UK time. However that does give us more comments so hopefully more chance of winning.

DeletedUser110195

Well, whether she actually changes the status to closed on time or not, if your post is after the stated time, it doesn't count. ;)

DeletedUser110195

Oooh boy! an extra 85 fp if I spend 80 bucks and ruin the challenge of the game!! I'd better hurry!

I think we are proving my thought that most people aren't posting here to win, really. We're just gathering and posting nonsense .. with the background hope we might win.

DeletedUser110195

If the prize was something so good it couldn't be lost to not having the right time....I'd find a way to post every 4 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.