• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
hey folks! apologies, I am having internet connection issues right now - should be sorted by tomorrow, so what we will do is keep this thread open until then. Posts before 11pm yesterday will count towards last week's competition, posts after that time will count towards this week's

I will post this week's competition thread tomorrow, and also announce the result of last week's (from this thread) :)

DeletedUser110195

So we keep on trucking along...frankly next week might wind up having more posts than any other....it was open the second the last one closed :lol:

DeletedUser110179

I'm winning the bps ...

Hagia-Level 26.png

DeletedUser111510

First world problems...lol. I'd be lost. We went without landline phone or internet for 9 days a couple of years ago due to a fault. I've never used so much mobile data in my life...lol.

DeletedUser110195

Fortunately for me I have a high resistance to losing my mind after losing my internet(it's been a lifelong trait of not being impacted by losing something...made it hell for my parents to punish me as a kid). I more get annoyed that my progress in the various online games I play is going to be frozen while I wait out this hiccup in the connection.

DeletedUser110195

Well my crystal ball says NOW is the time of the winning post. You sure you got high grade divination tea leaves?

Oh, yes, these are the best ones. That's what the helpful man in the supermarket assured me as he kindly helped me to the checkout and even opened a little side door to let me out.

Funny, that, I hadn't even finished shopping but he was so nice I didn't want to seem unkind.

DeletedUser111510

Have the prize of a stack of Terrace Farms or a pile of high era goods and I'd pull an all nighter...lol

DeletedUser108047

Wonder how many are stalled at #8 in the Galileo Questline waiting for GE to start again :(

DeletedUser110179

Me two ... need 2 battles on EN6 and 6 on EN7.

The extra time has given me the opportunity to organise a celebration for the citizens and blame the delay on cost over-runs and construction difficulties due to bad weather.

DeletedUser111510

Sheesh, the roads are bad enough where I live now without having to fix them on here as well...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.