• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111095

You could anchor yourself to something, like a pole or something, that way you can run and dance freely without falling off.

Wow, this sounds like a great idea for my tavern, a pole that people can dance on and around. I think I will invent such a thing. I just have to come up with a good name, how about 'pole for dancing' or 'dancing pole'?

You could anchor yourself to something, like a pole or something, that way you can run and dance freely without falling off.

Wow, this sounds like a great idea for my tavern, a pole that people can dance on and around. I think I will invent such a thing. I just have to come up with a good name, how about 'pole for dancing' or 'dancing pole'?
I think 'dancing pole' has a rather different meaning to what you intend.
How about 'staff frolicking'?

DeletedUser110179

Perhaps the developers need a new GB ... Shanghai Towers ... with run-around atrium on many floors.

Shanghai Towers.png

DeletedUser111095

I think 'dancing pole' has a rather different meaning to what you intend.
How about 'staff frolicking'?
Nah, that wouldn't work for 2 reasons :
  1. My staff dunno what a fro is,
  2. We do not encourage frolicking in our city.
But this Shangai tower idea could work, but since we've only just invented glass, it will be a little tricky to build something that big, and round and shiny and protruding, and we don't want to be accused of overcompensating ... again.

vikingraider

Emperor

What about jive beam?

DeletedUser111095

Funny you should say that, I've been pondering how to put up with plundering pirates pummelling my protectors, pillaging my provisions, patronising my people, pestering my pets, picking my produce and prospering off my politeness.

I am a lover not a fighter and believe firmly that the pen.is mightier than the sword.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Funny you should say that, I've been pondering how to put up with plundering pirates pummelling my protectors, pillaging my provisions, patronising my people, pestering my pets, picking my produce and prospering off my politeness.

I am a lover not a fighter and believe firmly that the pen.is mightier than the sword.

Any ideas will be appreciated.
Do you want the serious answer, or the goofy answer?
(Betting on the goofy answer is likely to win the pot)

DeletedUser110195

Well you could always bake them a cake and hope they'll be friends with you instead of beat your army to death. Invite them to your tavern, maybe if you get them drunk enough they'll be absolute crap in a fight and then they won't be able to plunder your nether regions.

DeletedUser111095

Interesting idea, baking a cake, much better than what I was thinking. I was gonna write them a poem and appeal to their cultural side.

DeletedUser110195

Yeah...I wouldn't count on the barbarian horde being cultured. They'd probably plant their flag in your nether region after they were done plundering it for that.

DeletedUser111095

Nice Pirate, come to tavern, drink grog, eat cake and enjoy our Jive Beam.

Cookie ?
dba51c7f41714bac977da383bbe510cb--cupcake-flags-pirate-cupcake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.