• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks, it was lucky #13 last time for 2 players - will it be lucky #14 for anyone this time? The prize on offer this week is:

7 Blueprints of your choice

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is post in this thread, but make sure you get your post in before the closing time of 11pm on Sunday 13th August. Full rules can be found here. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser110195

As will my bribe. 7 blueprints of any age it is, that was the wording of the prize where I got my Dynamic Tower built.

I would use this to get it built again on an alt-world.

DeletedUser110195

Trying to usurp me as the most winningest supplier of non-sense to these threads?

DeletedUser110179

7 bps would be very nice indeed ... I didn't realise that Hagia, CdM and Inno require 70% more bps than Arctic Orangery & Cape Canaveral (17 vs 10 levels @ 10 fp/d).

DeletedUser111369

7 bps for my Arc would be awesome.... Can't wait to put it up on lower age.

DeletedUser111369

Guys, do you think it's worth to aim for Capitol on early CA? I have too much gold income and way to low supplies for now in my village

LadyHecate

Major-General
No! Capitol is not a GB that anyone should be aiming for. Whilst there are worse GBs out there, Capitol is far from being one of the best. If you need more supplies then build more Plantations and/or level your LoA to higher levels.

DeletedUser110179

Hagia-BPS.png

Can you choose the 7 bps ... rather than totally random.
Balancing out would be nice.

DeletedUser111369

That sounds like an advice. Thanks! I was thinking also about RAH next to my LoA to boost supplies income a bit

LadyHecate

Major-General
A level 10 LoA is plenty big enough for recurring quests for the routine player; I knock out at least c. 20 recurring quests daily with just LoA.
If you want more (rewards) then you're better off levelling your Chateau; bigger rewards from fewer quests (and a lot less clicking).

DeletedUser110195

You don't get to choose the pieces of the blueprint but if finishing one with 7 missing pieces, you'll get 7 unique pieces.

For supplies, both Dynamic Tower and Seed Vault give great returns per square; Capitol is only 2nd worse to Notre Dame (which has great happiness).

LoA is more costly in fp per return than RAH but both are currently giving me a quandry. Neither of them boost a GB's output, so if you think you will be building a town that will largely rely on GBs (so will eventually have a supplies-producing GB) then the value of boosts tapers off, possibly to zero (my Lighthouse in LMA rarely uses its 40 boosts before another collection, though was immensly helpful as I went through HMA to the top of LMA).

Then it is worth asking why you want supplies at all. If it is for goods, you get far better returns, per square of city, getting buildings (both GBs and many Event buildings) that directly produce goods (thankfully, this includes the Lighthouse). If for military, you might be better off looking to the likes of Alcatraz, supported by just a few military buildings that might not even build much directly.

DeletedUser111369

I have Traz already, built on HMA. I think my supplies income is poor because of goods production buildings (8 atm). I'll try to lvl up my LoA cause it's just at 5 lvl atm. Thx for all hints!

DeletedUser111369

Wow, how is that going for you? Is it something you would recommend or, in hindsight, were there better priorities?
It's going great. Even better than I thought. That's an amazing GB, even if you look on the size. I have 3 Rogue Hideouts so I'm getting 5 Rogues every 18 hours, cause I don't have any other barracks atm. Easy army farm and good happiness bonus as well. It's my most valuable GB just next to Chateu right now. ( I'm on CA with 340k xp points )

Status
Not open for further replies.