• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111510

Hi everyone. Did someone say old? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111510

Thanks August! I thought I'd try my luck with this competition you mentioned.

DeletedUser110195

Hey, it's how I got that shiny, spinning Dynamic Tower built....with a little help from dred.

DeletedUser110195

For Dynamic 0, dred is just that generous. For Inno it was 500 and the Arc, 565.

DeletedUser110195

See ya later oh learned one who is I'm guessing an Aussie(all these years of knowing people from down under you'd think I'd get more acquainted with the time zone in relation to mine...but no)

Edit: To viking....it is a 35 tile building that gives lacklustre population and supplies. That space could be better used by Inno Tower, which gives much better population and forge points, or the Habitat(which is actually larger than the crapitol)which gives even more population and coins, which you will need after demolishing your houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Great Buildings are never locked, you could build the Oceanic Future Atlantis Museum at bronze age, if you were patient enough.

DeletedUser111095

Great Buildings are never locked, you could build the Oceanic Future Atlantis Museum at bronze age, if you were patient enough.
I guess the trick is where to find supplies from a future age so that you can build them.

DeletedUser110195

Getting the goods to build advanced age GBs is done one of two ways, most people choose the first of these: Pay someone forge points to accept 5 or more unfair trades of something you can produce directly for the goods needed to build whatever. The second, is trade up one age, over and over, until you have what you need. This will take a LONG time.

DeletedUser111095

Getting the goods to build advanced age GBs is done one of two ways, most people choose the first of these: Pay someone forge points to accept 5 or more unfair trades of something you can produce directly for the goods needed to build whatever. The second, is trade up one age, over and over, until you have what you need. This will take a LONG time.
Sounds really difficult, I'm in Colonial Age and am busy collecting blueprints for Habitat, but I have been wondering how to get the supplies, so thanks for the advice.

DeletedUser110195

I'd advise building inno tower first, if you must have a population GB before anything else, but if not, Dynamic Tower would be the way to go, purge inactives and send friend invites to as many people in the top 10 pages as you can...players in oceanic future get tomorrow era goods from their GBs, so they'll have an abundance of them. With Dynamic, you'll get goods from polivating, of the age of what you polivated, this achieves both blueprints and goods to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.