• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

How do they even know any history to rap about? Old meow zedingdong merrily set about destroying China's cultural heritage.

DeletedUser111095

Ladies and Gentleman (oh, and pirates)

Thank you very much for all your previous suggestions, I am happy to announce that our tavern is now more successful:

• Our cake for pirates scheme has really been beneficial, although Augustavian has been devouring most of the cake.
  • Our Jive Beam has been a major success, if we could just get Augustavian off it for long enough for our paid dancers to have a go.
  • The jive beam idea has taken off and I'm happy to advise that Prinza has purchased one and installed it on top of his tower, we've been watching him dance from the observatory, although I'm not sure why he dances naked, weird huh?
  • Our JR vertical interchange with a parallel bypass has solved our bridge problem, but now the fisherman won't get off the bypass and is still whipping out his rod and trying to attract a blowfish, go figure.
  • We've managed to get the guy off the top of the lighthouse, but now he keeps climbing up the Shangai Tower and shouting 'Giggity' from the top - I still don't know what it means, though.
That's it for now, thanks for the advice, don't bother replying, this is the winning post.

Kind regards
The Mayor

DeletedUser111095

... Not again, I'm tired of walking the plank, I had to do it last time I messed up. I'm sorry Amy, please don't bring out the whip again.

DeletedUser110195

Yeeeeeah I suppose being quickly torn apart would be preferable to being slowly devoured by thousands of bugs....

Status
Not open for further replies.