• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111095

Large smokestacks you say, sounds like you may be over-compensating - I don't think you will need such large smokestacks for such a small tavern, unless of course, you have a lot of hot air that needs dispersing.

Might I instead recommend a tavern with a nice tablecloth or a shiny serving tray to add a little personal touch?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Oh we have that, a nice red tablecloth, a shiny gold tray, even a floor fit for a king...it's just the tavern is also a part time factory.

DeletedUser111095

A shiny gold tray ... well there's no way I can compete with that. It will take me a longtime to advance to that level of prestige, and with my current clientele, it's not likely in the near future.

I can't even convince my current clients to pay for drinks. They bring their own, and no matter how many times I ask them to keep the bottles corked and leave it in their pockets, they keep on pulling them out and doing their own thing.

Maybe if we had a couple of large smokestacks, and shiny gold trinkets, that might bring in some better customers.

Thank you all for your suggestions, we will take them into consideration, and hope to offer a much better service to all our members in the future.

I'm sure that fisherman has been on the bridge long enough now to claim squatter's rights on it. It is where he belongs so you might just have to work around him. Perhaps building a parallel bridge would be best.

DeletedUser110179

Maybe he needs a suitable interchange and bypass into the tavern.

Texas.High.Five.Interchange.png

Five levels of vertical change.

DeletedUser111095

A parallel bypass with JR's vertical interchange?

Sounds oddly ambitious, but complicated. I will bring it up at the next town Hall meeting.

Thank you for your advice, let's just hope it doesn't get misinterpreted, like some other suggestions we've had.

DeletedUser111095

We've placed the 2 coin stacks next to each other, but for some reason they've become a popular tourist attraction, especially for our male clientele.

I'm not sure why twin piles of coins would appeal to anyone, but due to their popularity, it would be a shame to use them now.

17971258-Big-pile-of-coins-3D-Icon-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg
17971258-Big-pile-of-coins-3D-Icon-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

DeletedUser111095

I climbed the 2 stacks, but I couldn't see your entire city. All I could see was your Lighthouse protruding above your city skyline.

DeletedUser111095

Nice tower, I was looking at the stats for your Dynamic tower, and I noticed that hand symbol next to Aid goods.

I'm not sure if it's some kind of special salute or something, but I greeted some of my customers with it and ended up getting slapped, go figure.

DeletedUser111095

Ouch, I just went up your Dynamic tower, it spins so fast and left me feeling so dizzy I couldn't even see straight, I looked down and all I saw was this...

After a moment of shock, I realised I was just looking down at my avatar on my mobile phone, Whew.

DeletedUser110195

No, some fool architect put walls up all around so you can only run for 12 metres before slammimg into a wall.
Not if you stand on the very top. Granted there's a minor risk of falling to your death...but you'd be able to run in circles up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.