• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #10 2017-07-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

They're only given out in quests now, and rarely. I got in at the tail end of when you got FP packs from treasure hunt, GE chests and relics and every time you got 2 FP it would be a 2 pack. I think they need removed, they're as worthless as pennies(not sure how useful anyone else sees their lowest worth coin but that's ours in the states)

LadyHecate

Major-General
I keep hearingof 2fp packs. I've never seen one.
You see a lot more of them once you build the Arc GB and win FP rewards from donating to others' GBs. The Arc bonus means you end up getting FP pack rewards probably NOT in multiples of 5 and thus you'll get some 2 FPs packs to get the right reward amount.

Nope, nope and nope :( All awards of 2fp, whether from GE, GB awards, or quests (I don't have Teasure Hunt) go straight onto the bar.

2fp packs worthless? I could probably have sniped an extra GB or three by now if only I had the ability to store them up.

Once again, it seems to be an example of how app players are second-class players not competing on a level playing field.

joesoap

Major-General
ok, ok, we get the message that you dont like that the browser has features that arent available on the app, you dont need to keep complaining about it, if you dont enjoy the app version then either find a way to play on a pc or stop playing

ok, ok, we get the message that you dont like that the browser has features that arent available on the app, you dont need to keep complaining about it, if you dont enjoy the app version then either find a way to play on a pc or stop playing
Yes, sorry to all. Even as I hit 'post' on my last message I realised I'm becoming like a one-track record. It does piss me off but it's not as though I have to keep playing. So, my apologies.

Maybe this will win me the week's prize? :)

DeletedUser110195

As long as you had a post within an acceptable range of one of mine, which is of course, at the winning time, then sure you can win this week Prinza ;)

I must have Dynamic Tower!

I've decided to halt all my plans on GBs until the end of the Summer Event. After I put down the Palace and Fountain stuff that I have and want, I'll be in a better position to know which GBs I need, and in what priority.

Dynamic Tower sounds good but so does that seed storage one.

DeletedUser110195

Building Dynamic Tower helps significantly with building GBs above your age, and you can be sure that every time you aid you're getting something to help with that...seed vault however, acts like every other GB that produces goods, IF it gives you goods, it will only ever give you goods of your current age...it's basically a very large wishing well, but one you have multiple chances daily of getting the only thing of real value from them...diamonds.

vikingraider

Emperor
Nope, nope and nope :( All awards of 2fp, whether from GE, GB awards, or quests (I don't have Teasure Hunt) go straight onto the bar.

2fp packs worthless? I could probably have sniped an extra GB or three by now if only I had the ability to store them up.

Once again, it seems to be an example of how app players are second-class players not competing on a level playing field.

Really? GB awards go as packs in your inventory. I play on app and browser and it definitely puts fp rewarded from helping others GB's into the inventory on either. The reason some get 2fp packs is because of the Arc. If you were due a 5fp reward from Gb contribution because of the Arc it will, at level 1, become 6fp which instead of a 5fp pack will be 3x2fp packs in the inventory.

DeletedUser110195

GB contributor and quest rewards are indeed given as packs, everything else goes to the bar. GE, relics(which are found in GE) and treasure hunt, all go to the bar, but I wouldn't get worked up over treasure hunt. I only bother with it on my main world because I spend time there beyond setting one day collections, polivating, tavern sitting(these three all done at the same time, takes an hour over 10 worlds) and occasionally clearing my tavern.

DeletedUser111318

Would be happy just with the residential building! But I'll take inno tower blueprints!

DeletedUser110195

If you're gunning for inno tower, a residential building is kinda redundant ;)

DeletedUser110195

Getting the prints is the hardest part of that, the goods would take no more than 2 weeks for someone regularly clearing their FP bar, provided you find someone who'll sell them.

What sort of exchange rate on fps for goods can be expected with The Future goods? Arc sounds like a good way to go, so long as you don't mind slowing to a crawl while getting the goods.

DeletedUser110195

I actually don't know, but I think it varies from person to person, I wouldn't waste time trying to pick the lowest price on it...time is easily the most valuable resource anyone has, and really, even though I advocate inno tower above all, dynamic tower, if you can carve out the space for it and still have enough left for inno, would be the best thing to start with, as it can get all the goods you need without a FP pricetag.

vikingraider

Emperor
Whilst Dynamic would eventually give you whatever goods you need it would take a long time. Arc needs 1875 FE goods. So you'd have to aid only future era players for those goods. Who's friends are exclusively FE? Granted you could aid AF and OF players but I've found it difficult to trade these goods for FE goods. I paid on O world 532fp for the full set of Arc goods. Fp well spent if you ask me. Took around a day once I had the blueprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.