• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #10 2017-07-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

We need a topic to discuss....this thread is just flying around like a dirt bike with its throttle stuck open and no rider.

DeletedUser4089

How about a riddle?

I'm hard yet soft, I'm coloured yet clear, I am fruity and sweet, I am jelly, what am I?

vikingraider

Emperor
Back to the game for a minute, I think the new Gb window is better. I've had it on all servers for a good few months now. So much so, that I couldn't remember what the old one was like until I saw a graphic of it on another thread.

DeletedUser110195

The old window was like the new one, except without that 10 FP button in the middle, and you could choose which FP packs you used, but no instant complete for a truckload of diamonds button on your own GBs.

DeletedUser110195

The complaints fall into two categories: 1. We want to be able to choose which packs are used....and 2. I mindlessly spam clicked and now I've blown 500-1000 diamonds and I'm mad about that!

DeletedUser110195

I don't want it taking two 5 FP packs when I want to put 10 on a GB, I want it taking a 10 pack. There also needs to be a 2 and 5 point button.

joesoap

Major-General
i dont trust it to use my packs so still go to inventory & put them on the bar myself
the only good thing i like about it is that we can see how many fps we have in inventory now

DeletedUser110195

If my words can make you trust it then here they are: The middle and left button will take packs when your bar is empty, the right button will always empty your bar and only your bar, and none of them take diamonds until you have no packs left.

Last edited by a moderator:

vikingraider

Emperor
I do what joesoap does and add fp packs to the bar if I want to add 5 rather than it use 3x2fp packs(and add 1fp to the bar) When doing swaps with guildmates I have sometimes added all in the bar when I meant to add 10 but that's my fault for not concentrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.