• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #10 2017-07-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

It'd be nice if we all won. Don't forget that is a possibility as there is no limit on how many people can post at the right time. ;)

DeletedUser110195

Yup, there's no limit to how many winners there are. If everyone registered on the forums was in this, and all had a post within 2 minutes of the chosen time...then literally everyone would win.

DeletedUser109510

so - do we all have to coordinate our posts - to within the minutes limit, of course?
we could corodinate it so that we don't post on the same times each day, but different times.
the tourble is - we all need to sleep (at least I assume that we do) - so no guaraantee for me of winning anway

DeletedUser110195

Yes, but to go so far as to guarantee a win(and remember you have 6 days to make 720 posts)a prize would have to be insanely good to make me consider doing that, like, to the tune of you get a million diamonds if you get the time right....though I'd bet such a prize you'd be limited to one post that week. ;)

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This week's competition is now closed! The results will be announced tomorrow/later today (depending whereabouts in the world you may be :D)

DeletedUser110195

One question I have in mind...can we split the prize among different worlds? What I mean there is, blueprints to one world, the premium residential to another?

Status
Not open for further replies.