• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.169

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

DeletedUser117595

OMG that nego stuff is so annoying... nego were already a freak luck-based pain, but now it is just madness to think straight about them

DeletedUser12400

Add a checkbox to the Antiques dealer Please !!!
Checkboxes for gate of the sun gods and face of the ancients is a joke , yet not one for buying in the antique dealer where it is needed !
Far to easy to accidentally buy something from the dealer due to no checkbox .

iExchange

Private
Please reverse this change to negotiations with the greying out. It is HORRIBLE. Makes it completely impossible to keep in one's mind the overall options.

When it first appeared on the mobile version, i lost around 100 of each good ( era+0 and era-1 ), in just a couple of days - Japan Settlement, GBG
After that, i managed to get along with it - and now i don't have any issues, i manage to solve the negotiations in maximum 3 tries ( when choosing from 6 types of goodies ) :D -- Worst case, i had 6 tries, after figuring out the mechanism :lol::lol::lol:

ikdoemee

Private
Can anyone tell me what is good about the negotiation change? It's almost impossible to have a good overview now.

DeletedUser

Something Really Usefull for Desktop , would be making a Tick Box invite for Threads like it is on mobile...
People like me who wanna make a new mud thread have to write down all names and then put them 1-1 to the inviting list
i dont know if this is already proposed , its 101% usefull and in need if anyone could make a new idea about that i would really appricate it :)

Udklip.JPG

Ticked !!

DeletedUser11207

When it first appeared on the mobile version, i lost around 100 of each good ( era+0 and era-1 ), in just a couple of days - Japan Settlement, GBG
After that, i managed to get along with it - and now i don't have any issues, i manage to solve the negotiations in maximum 3 tries ( when choosing from 6 types of goodies ) :D -- Worst case, i had 6 tries, after figuring out the mechanism :lol::lol::lol:

I've been using it on the app since it came out there as well. It's HORRIBLE.

I guess players who simply go through one slot at a time are okay. But anyone like me who likes to hold in their mind the whole puzzle is seriously thrown off course when goods are greyed out in a slot that can still be used in another slot. I've made lots of mistakes already.

Please INNO - if you aren't going to reverse this, then make it optional for the player to choose which negotiation system they want to use.

Emberguard

Legend
you know, the debate regarding putting in a safeguard based on whether someone else has put in before you reminds me of those game shows with buttons. You know where two players are facing each other ready to press a button to answer a question from the game host.

There’s no possible delay because they’re in the same room listening to the same person. Yet even going for the button at the same time in a real time situation someone is always slower.

Or in any real time strategy game for that matter. There’ll always be one player slightly slower then the other.

Can anyone tell me what is good about the negotiation change? It's almost impossible to have a good overview now.
It’s been a requested feature for years. The theory was to reduce the amount of accidents when negotiating by preventing this:
73833476-AD3D-4160-87A8-E421076C4BF1.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
If you do put the same good twice, then its your own fault though. No need to put handrails/Training wheels on negotiations, people need to learn to get better. I've done many and might still make that mistake once but I could negotiate so much faster before the greying out that accidentally spending more goods never mattered.

I've seen other features that have been requested for years as well, doesn't mean they should ever be added, though I still would like a Aid all button, but that's because I can be lazy :p

DeletedUser

If you do put the same good twice, then its your own fault though. No need to put handrails/Training wheels on negotiations, people need to learn to get better. I've done many and might still make that mistake once but I could negotiate so much faster before the greying out that accidentally spending more goods never mattered.

I've seen other features that have been requested for years as well, doesn't mean they should ever be added, though I still would like a Aid all button, but that's because I can be lazy :p
all they need is put a disable option thats all