• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.169

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

DeletedUser110603

The update to 1.169 will be released on Monday, January 6th. Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below.

Agent327

Overlord
Good to see you guys read the feedback. Greying out goods already used in negotiations is really what players are looking for.

Same as a confirmationwindow for spending fp's. Not like players have been complaining that someone else was faster, so they lost a lot.

Vesiger

Monarch
Resources that you have already tried towards a specific character will also be shown as grey, thus avoiding unnecessary spending in a negotiation:
1.167%20-%20Negotiation.png
Is this different from the previous change to negotiation behaviour, and if so in what way?
Or has it already been implemented?

DeletedUser110603

Is this different from the previous change to negotiation behaviour, and if so in what way?
Or has it already been implemented?

It was rolled out to mobile in the previous update, this is just also updating browser version to be the same.

DeletedUser117518

Yaaay, nice to see you have kept the changes nobody wanted from the previous update...

Agent327

Overlord
It was rolled out to mobile in the previous update, this is just also updating browser version to be the same.

And it was welcomed with open arms. Never seen so many enthousiastic players. Thanks a lot for bringing it to PC as well. You guys are the best!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Didn't see many happy about the grey'd out changes (Its actually made me slower when negotiating now I am hoping once I get used to it after it being different for many many years that its... the same speed as before Fixing what aint broke?). And yet sweet, we now get it on PC too.

I just feel like it should be an option, just like the confirmation window. If we want to use it, make it an option to use it. That way it pleases both camps, both the people who want the grey'd out goods, and the people who don't.

Edit: Though honestly, a simple confirmation window appearing if you maybe once somehow accidentally did somehow amazingly somehow put the same good twice on someone when negotiating that says "Remember the goods you placed here already" would be enough ;D

DeletedUser

/del comment wrong post

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
good thing there is a check box in that new confirmation window for FP's otherwise that would have been awefull how many times in a day do we spend FP's lol without that check box i would of thaught seariously of leaving the game lol what a stupid idea
(who needs a confirmation window for spending FP's ? )

Shad23

Emperor
it sure prevents the collision when 2 player donate at the same time :rolleyes:
That new checkbox makes no sense. It's not the spending you need to confirm, but the fact that you still want to spend it, even if someone else beat you to it. Which you still can't see, so it doesn't freaking matter if you okay it based on old info.

DeletedUser

That new checkbox makes no sense. It's not the spending you need to confirm, but the fact that you still want to spend it, even if someone else beat you to it. Which you still can't see, so it doesn't freaking matter if you okay it based on old info.
yesterday someone added 700 instead of 70, it could be usefull in that ocasion if not already disabled

scibuff

Sergeant
OK, this doesn't seem to work at all for Medals. The one item I really needed :?

When donating goods to your Guild Treasury, the previously selected good/amount will no longer be automatically cleared, making it quicker to donate lots of different good types one after another.

scibuff

Sergeant
Yeah, that popup is useless.

One they really need to add is a check if the contributions have changed since you loaded the view and update #s before you send your fps.

Right now, let's say a GB is 0/1000 when you open it and want to add 500fps, but by the time to click to add, someone else has already added 500 and the building levels and you lose a ton of FPs