• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.169

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

Stiubhart.

Private
Being able to use One-Up Kits and Renovation kits multiple times in a row without break is a welcome change. That will help me a great deal when I finally move up. Also, not having to retype the amount you want to donate to the treasury for each good is very helpful, especially if you are unloading everything you have just traded for. So, thank you very much for those changes.
Confirmation window for FP spendings and the proper tooltip for locking when hovering with a mouse - I am sure some people out there would be rejoicing over them and are welcome changes, however, it doesn't affect me either way.

However, the changes to negotiations is turning out to be a real thorn in my side. When I first found out, I involuntarily frowned. The way I have always done negotiations is open up the first slot (or whichever one my mouse is the closest to), plan what I am going to do from there and then rush in the goods according to my plan. This habit becomes a real issue with the change as I found out in the Japanese Cultural Settlement just after the change occurred. So, realising that I had to change things, I took it slow through Level 4 of GE to try and get the hang of the new negotiation system. I began to really dislike the change.
I thought I would give it one last test just to find out if I was being stubborn and couldn't get over my habit, or if I really disliked it. This last test would be in Battlegrounds as our guild would rush out to try and complete the sectors as quick as we can. I can't confirm numbers, but I believe that using the old system I was completing negotiations at 125% to 175% of the speed I am working at with the current system.
I know for some people, this would be a welcome change as it would reduce mistakes from happening and therefore result in less diamonds or goods being spent. However for me, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. I have seen some people suggest that there should be a toggle or an option that allows you to select which method of negotiation you use, whether it be the new way or the old way. I would like to echo their sentiments. Right now, I would settle for any number of confirmation windows or setting toggles that I have to select in order to be allowed to use the old method again.

In the situation where it is impossible for us to have the old system back (for whatever reason can be imagined), can we at least have a method of telling which good was incorrect and which good was to the wrong person please? Maybe shade the 'wrong person' good yellow instead of grey, or something like that.

TL;DR -
Liked the kits and treasury changes. Not fussed over the FP or tooltip change. Please return the old negotiation method in some form that lets those that wish to use it, to do so.

DeletedUser

Peoples especially when it is about a game, dont like changes
i wont analyze why, but giving them options even if it is better than the old is the most successful way to bring them in something new, feeling good at the same time

DeletedUser118001

It’s been a requested feature for years. The theory was to reduce the amount of accidents when negotiating by preventing this:
Given that choosing the same good is not something that happens very often, instead of greying out the goods that have already been tried in a box, a better alternative would be not to grey out, but show a pop-up message instead if the player chooses the same good again:

(1) "This good has already been tried, please try another good" OR
(2) "This good has already been tried, are you sure you want to choose this again?"

This way, players who prefer each box to show the same set of goods that are still available for use would still be able to do so. At the same time, it can also prevent players from accidentally choosing the same good. Win-win.

DeletedUser118001

This problem which I believe is a bug after the update, only happens with the iOS mobile version of the game, not with the browser version:

If you click into any military building, it no longer shows which unit is wounded even if they are. It will only says "Ready for Battle". So there is now no way to tell how much longer a wounded unit will return to their full health on the mobile with version 1.167

This problem which I brought up with version 1.167, now happens intermittently with version 1.169.

If I click into a military building, it shows "Ready for battle", but if I go to army management, it shows the unit is healing, then if I go back to click into the same military building again, it will show "Heal Unit". Next time if I login again, it will go back and show "Ready for battle" again. Again it seems to only affect the iOS App, not the browser version.

DeletedUser118001

I'd love to know what this secret optimal negotiation technique is that only works when you have the option to select goods that have already been logically eliminated, because I'm clearly missing out on it :?
It is not so much about wanting to have the option to select goods that have already been logically eliminated, but more about being able to get an overall picture quickly about what goods have not yet been eliminated for selection, as a whole, not only for individual box. This enables finishing the negotiation much quicker.

Greying out certain goods in individual box could mean that good has been eliminated in all boxes or it has been eliminated for that box only, so there is now no way to tell unless you go to all 5 boxes to find out. However, in the past, only goods that had been eliminated in all boxes would be greyed out in each box, therefore there was no such confusion.

Players who use this "overall picture" method in negotiation can tell which good has already been eliminated for one particular box by looking at what goods have already been tried in that column, therefore they don't need to rely on the good to be greyed out.